David Hayter Voice Actor, Solder Or Sodder, Frigga Norse Goddess, Anne Rothenstein Art, Taekwondo Uniform Pants, Holy Holocaust Batman, Stonnington Council Hard Rubbish, Typhoid Polysaccharide Vaccine Price, Bafta Dress Code 2020, Best Cropping Tool, Jack Mcdowell Twitter, Tilman Fertitta Biography, JD Sports CEO, Different Names Of Moon In Sanskrit, Is Oscar Kightley Married, Welcome Freshmen Shanice, Classics 3mt3 Reddit, Lillington, Nc Weather, Government Bitcoin Auction 2020, Victory Mirror Thread Size, Stop Self-sabotage Book, Happy Birthday Ashley Meme Funny, Peter Alexander Black Friday Sale, How Many Episodes In Clannad After Story, Wipo Summer School, Monzo Travel Insurance, Ascension Health Alliance, Hot Tub Definition, Starcrossed 2005 Full Movie, Ascii Arrow Down Html, I'm Gonna Quit The Same Day You Quit, How To Unlock Rhino Warframe, Emi Wong Reddit, Rosanna Arquette Pulp Fiction, Parts Of The Cross, Pip Install Spyder, Sharlton Wampler And Antonio Villegas, Lego Batman Cake, Toy Story Snacks, April Greiman Art, San Francisco Architecture Styles, Nl Sport Centre, Helicobacter Pylori Kingdom, Sunless Skies Wallpaper, Batman's Favorite Food, What Does Hisoka Whisper To Bodoro, Mini Glue Dots, Autocad Dxf Reference, Is Myke Towers Single, Jurassic World Shirts, Proteus Mirabilis Wound Infection, Alexa, Open The Spartan Not Working, University City Permits, How Old Was Buddy'' Strait When He Died, Ian Michael Nelson Age, Why Is My Axillary Temp Higher Than Oral, Air Vanuatu Domestic Flight Schedule 2020 Pdf, Aurora Lighting Usa, Leo Komarov Capfriendly, Flogging Molly Shirts Hot Topic,
If you are driving here, it will be hard to find street parking so you may want to transit here or you will most likely need to park in a parking lot. The servers all spoke English and also Cantonese/Mandarin.

Table was wet but at least it was cleaned off b4 we got there.

Best part was the dark rye toast since you rarely see that ever. It's a quiet diner, food is served fast and fresh. Enjoy one of our home made corn beef hash or try chicken souvlaki with special tzatziki sauce. Only in business since 1969, but it feels like it's been here since Eglinton was a … The staff couldn't be friendlier and breakfast packs the place out most mornings. Would go back.Came here to try their brunch while my mom was in town.
i stand corrected, this place crafted a very good one,…"We arrived at 11 am and I glad we did. As usual, she couldn't finish so I got to eat her meal too! This is a great place to go if you're looking for an old fashioned Greasy Spoon type Diner. Service was good. Absolutely terrific!but Watch Out for very high prices.. really good service, amazing ideal decor, great burgers! Although they say there coffee is bottomless, you will definitely need to ask for refills. Came in from usa my man looked up breakfast close to us and this looked the best. Best Dining in Mars Hill, Maine: See 63 Tripadvisor traveler reviews of 5 Mars Hill restaurants and search by cuisine, price, location, and more. My omelette lacked cheese, felt like after thought. I was very stuck up about it when I moved back to Toronto, sure that no one would make a decent enough one here. Mars Associates are doing big things, as well as making great products that people love to talk about. "I came here last night for the Summerlicious with a friend and I was not disappointed in spite of my fears. One of my favorite places. Also, the Reuben sandwich was delicious!! I had the Mars mountain which is everything; Bacon, Sausage, Pancakes, Hollondaise and Eggs.. Solid diner, with all the usuals and a retro look at a reasonable price.Mmmmm!

The place was quite busy for an early dinner (6 pm) on a Monday night! I had the fresh fruit pancakes and I couldnt even finishe them all.

Wish you many more years and customers. '' When she came back, one of the cups had hair floating around in it. First off, the waitress brought water for half the table and said she would return but didn't come back with the other cups of water until 20 minutes later. Prices are pretty standard for an average breakfast meal.Favourite place for breakfast in Midtown. This place throw you back in the 50's with the typical cmdecor and the American Graffiti soundtrack. The wait is very good, with your party usually being seated right away or within 5 minutes. My boyfriend got the veggie omelette and said it was over cooked. The staff couldn't be friendlier and breakfast packs the place out most mornings. I eat here quite often. ''Good Bite is a homely relic in an upscale strip. Find the latest news stories, press releases, and more from our family all around the world.

EYTAN B. The price is fair and service is excellent.. Delicious beef liver, one of their best and the best I had. This place serves up your typical diner classics like eggs and pancakes so make sure to try this place for any brunch cravings. Menu (including prices) for Mars Uptown Diner may have changed since the last time the website was updated. Would definitely go back to try more items off the menu.Always love coming here for their grand slam - best menu item for when you crave BOTH savory and sweet food, which is me all the time. (credit: DesireeEaglin.net) Fresh Fruit Stands. Great people. The service was masterfully quaint, and the waitress was charming. Zomato.com does not guarantee prices or the availability of menu items at Mars Uptown Diner. I've been with them for almost nine years and very happy. The oj tasted fresh squeezed and was amazing (used a straw). "After seeing some yelp reviews, we finally decided to come and visit on a weeknight. We're a eat breakfast any time kind of people and so I ordered an English Breakfast.