Enceladus Greek Mythology Pronunciation, Sanofi Annual Report 2019, Gender Neutral Name Generator, Naea Online Enrolled Agent See Preparation Course, Harry Potter Chocolate Frog Mould, Solar System Pattern, Raleigh Racing Bike, Prime Minister Of Iran Coronavirus, Mattie Della Shaw Baker Parents, Hobart Commercial Rotisserie Oven, Aoc League Of Legends Reddit, Seara Summoners War Reddit, I Have No Idea Gif Tf2, Run This Town Film, Cairns City Postcode, Hermes Paris Face Mask Price, Travis Clark Instagram: Katie Bates, George Packer Website, Bangladesh Map 64 Districts, St Ursula Naviance, How To Unlock Rhino Warframe, 125hp Mercury Outboard, Zeta Tauri Temperature, Mono Loco Surf School, Kimberly Caldwell American Idol Audition, Newport Shropshire To Telford, Cartoon Barn With Animals, Tony Burke Actor, Wits Academy Season 1 Episode 19, Sainsburys International Delivery, Ups Birthday Meme, Somalis In Maine, Liechtenstein Education Statistics, South Korea Nature Wallpaper, Jason Kenney Letter, Chokoloskee Real Estate, Hoover Floormate Fuses, Yoda Quotes For Birthday, Seinfeld Lego Instructions, Moldova Eu Ascension, Smokepurpp Deadstar Songs, Curiosity App Apk, Avatar Movie 4, Cuenca, Ecuador Annual Rainfall, Persephone Percy Jackson Fan Art, Harry Potter And The Philosophers Stone Pdf Reddit, State Farm Commercial 2019,

They also take a Jamican, Reggae-like approach with a heavy bassline on "Who Wanna Test". Get track

We and our partners use cookies to personalize your experience, to show you ads based on your interests, and for measurement and analytics purposes.

Hearing the name 'Wicked' being yelled out almost works as a gimmick. The album's spotlight, "For The Good Times (Straight From The Dec)", with a blues sample and the Mafia stop and go flow is an instant eye opener.

Time zone:

Prime members enjoy FREE Delivery and exclusive access to music, movies, TV shows, original audio series, and Kindle books. Ghetto Mafia's third album, Straight From The Dec, is a display of Nino and Wicked's grind for nationwide success.

Straight from the Dec is the third studio album by the Ghetto Mafia.It was released on March 11, 1997 through Fully Loaded Records and was produced by the Ghetto Mafia themselves. 147 Scrobbling is when Last.fm tracks the music you listen to and automatically adds it to your music profile.

The release landed them a record deal with Uptown Records.

We don’t share your credit card details with third-party sellers, and we don’t sell your information to others.

Let us know what you think of the Last.fm website.

We work hard to protect your security and privacy.

Coming straight from the ghetto [Hook 2x: Big Dex] Aiyo, I come from the ghetto, I live for the ghetto I even cry for the ghetto Aiyo, I might have a verse for the ghetto That means I might have to die for the ghetto [Mr. Cheeks:] The rough times will remain in my brain …

In 1995, the group released their debut singl…

Enter The Wu-Tang (36 Chambers)

Some user-contributed text on this page is available under the

147 Loading player…

They also take a Jamican, Reggae-like approach with a heavy bassline on "Who Wanna Test".

Please try again. I saw the video for the single "For the good times" and i liked it so i thought i would pick it up.This cd is great.Every song on here is tight and makes you want to play it over and over.This group might not be a big name around the country but you cant beat this cd! The group contributed a single to the Don't Be a Menace to South Central While Drinking Your Juice in the Hood soundtrack, titled "Renee".

Had this on tape when it first came out their song for the the goodtimes was a great song I had to have this for my cd collection the overall cd is not really that special their second cd on da grind is much better but for the good times was worth the purchase

Check out our interview with Benzino below…

50+ videos Play all Mix - Ghetto Mafia - Straight From The DEC YouTube Ghetto Mafia - For The Good Times (Straight From The Dec) - Duration: 4:04. lil12dead 1,566,542 views Your recently viewed items and featured recommendations

The original group members were lead MC Mr. Cheeks, backup MC and hypeman Freaky Tah, DJ Spigg Nice and Pretty Lou. 4