Partnership For Public Service Reviews, Avengers Birthday Backdrop, James Island Campground Map, How Do You Say Hello In Japanese, Yosuke Kubozuka Movies And Tv Shows, Osrs Grotesque Guardians, Stephen Jones Hats For Sale, Sean Ringgold Family, Birthday Wishes For Amber, Hbo Internships Los Angeles, Used Isuzu Rodeo Sport For Sale, Oliver James Now, Happy Birthday Yoda Style, Janus Henderson Merger, Batman Pictures To Print, Derek Bell Racing Driver, Eight Miles High (2007), Tory Lanez Tumblr, Democratic Confederalism öcalan, Saryn Prime Neuroptics Price, Michael Aronov Family, American Pediatric Society Society For Pediatric Research, Hagrid Coloring Pages, Olaf Summer Quotes, Dom Perignon Champagne Truffles, Vector Saying Oh Yeah 10 Hours, Ama Virtual Graduation, Espn Films Presents, First Line Of Harry Potter And The Sorcerer's Stone Movie,

The Ambassador Theatre has a capacity of 1074 seats, including The seat was second row in the orchestra and it was close enough to the stage that when Roxie threw a rose off the stage I caught it.

There was plenty of leg room and storage space for bags or jackets beneath the seat and the view from my second row seat was good though I had to lean to the side a little sometimes to see past the tall person sitting in front of me.
5’7, 42 Seats got uncomfortable after a while though but because it's an aisle seat, I managed to stretch my legs out a bit towards the side to ease the discomfort.

17. seat. Ambassador Theatre. reviews A slight circle overhang begins at the back of the stalls, but apart from that, you’ll always feel close to the action with a clear view. In the Front Mezzanine, rows A and B, seats 101 to 128, are also premium thanks to their combination of proximity and sweeping angles which allow patrons to enjoy the full set in one go. Use our interactive seating chart to view 36 seat reviews and 31 photos of views from seat. If not, you can always choose a different seating chart from the list above.Or, if you’re done with seating charts and just want to see other events in New York, check out one of the pages below:If you'd like to discover other live events at Ambassador Theatre, we've got you covered:Find tickets from 147 dollars to Chicago (Musical) - New York on Monday January 4 2021 at 8:00 pm at Ambassador Theatre in New York, NYFind tickets from 147 dollars to Chicago (Musical) - New York on Tuesday January 5 2021 at 8:00 pm at Ambassador Theatre in New York, NYFind tickets from 147 dollars to Chicago (Musical) - New York on Thursday January 7 2021 at 8:00 pm at Ambassador Theatre in New York, NYFind tickets from 147 dollars to Chicago (Musical) - New York on Friday January 8 2021 at 8:00 pm at Ambassador Theatre in New York, NYFind tickets from 114 dollars to Chicago (Musical) - New York on Saturday January 9 2021 at 2:30 pm at Ambassador Theatre in New York, NYFind tickets from 147 dollars to Chicago (Musical) - New York on Saturday January 9 2021 at 8:00 pm at Ambassador Theatre in New York, NYFind tickets from 247 dollars to Chicago (Musical) - New York on Sunday January 10 2021 at 2:30 pm at Ambassador Theatre in New York, NYFind tickets from 147 dollars to Chicago (Musical) - New York on Sunday January 10 2021 at 7:00 pm at Ambassador Theatre in New York, NY See the location of your Chicago tickets, a view from the seat at the Ambassador Theatre. When possible, we’ll provide you with photos of actual seat views from different locations in a venue. When possible, we’ll provide you with photos of actual seat views from different locations in a venue. It’s a second row orchestra seat so you can imagine the view. View a seating chart for Chicago at Ambassador Theatre.

We take great care in providing the most accurate seating charts/seat maps since it can be very difficult to find the right seats without a proper seating chart. reviews, 1 helpful vote SeatPlan, 35 Kingsland Road, London E2 8AA. Rear Mezzanine L. section . There are many good value seats across the Ambassador Theatre. The orchestra section of Ambassador Theater holds a total of 565 seats, effectively making it the biggest section in the theatre. Divided into two seating sections (the stalls and the circle), the theatre offers a good view of the stage from most rows.
5"3, 50