Theatre Instagram Captions, Banh Mi Malta, Lori Wachs Linkedin, Elie Samouhi Instagram, Grit: The Major Story, Southbury Leisure Centre Swimming Timetable, Hermione Granger Chocolate Frog Card, Alex Maleev Prints, Firefly Dc Comics First Appearance, MacGyver Cast 2020, How Big Is Marmaris, Destiny 2 - Telesto Catalyst, Coin Operated Pool Table'' - Craigslist, Dolphin In Town By King Hamada, Usa Vs Australia Basketball 2019, Trade Mark Andrews, Kirschtaria Wodime Np, Métis Scrip In Alberta, Owl Cake Template, Fremont, California Cost Of Living, F1 Driver Contracts 2021, Ngc 4535 Galaxy, Negative Feedback In Arabic, Things To Do In Makarska, Saint Walker Vs Atrocitus, 8 Weeks Pregnant With Twins Belly, Tiktok Pause Website, Can't Talk To Clavicus Vile Eso, Reggaeton Apparel Discount Code, When Was Tivoli Gardens Created, La-mulana 2 Maat's Feather, The Farnsworth Parabox, How Did Ron Lester Lose Weight, Super Simple Videos, Planet Asia God Degree Lyrics, Wavelength To Frequency, Brentwood Home Oceano Adjustable Base, Hyt Fake Watches, Olympiacos Bc Roster 2020, Waxing Moon Symbol, 1878 Buffalo Bisons, Ohia Lehua Meaning, Valle De Chalco, Valentina Short Film Hbo, Healthcare Recruitment Agencies In Dubai, Craigslist Wichita Garage Sales, Hexagon Geospatial Products, Janus Henderson Logo, Why Flu Vaccine Every Year, Adidas Taekwondo Uniform Black, China Life Insurance (group) Company Stock, Pfizer Discovery Park,

Not to mention they have extremely bad customer service. We have dealt with several dozens of banks over the years and this is absolutely the WORST! An online message to their customer care took three days for a reply. Opening up a new account is a nightmare here. It took 7 phone calls (and the wait times to speak to someone), 2 faxes, four times completing personal ID confirmation, and a chat (which they respond with "we'll get back to you in 24-48 hours). What they actually did was fund the account & then later decided they weren't finishing verifying my information. I have been banking with B of I Federal for about 1 year. Well when I set up my account I apparently used a weird password because I could never guess what it was so I tried to reset it after my account got locked. Was it my fault they decided to wait a week to send me my money back? I guess my only course of action is to complain to the FDIC.I had Bank of the Internet and they got bought out by Axos Bank and ever since they acquired my account I have had nothing but problems. !I opened a checking and savings account online. So I called them on the phone to ask what part was missing and they said that "At the time I was not approved for that account". I call up their 1-800 number to transfers funds and they said they couldn't help me and I need to call back the next day. . The online process was pretty straightforward and painless. Occassionall it will stop downloading to Quicken for no reason. When when I try to reset it, it just takes me back to the login page. It is computer driven and people including management at the bank can't release the holds any earlier even if they wanted to do it for you.

They literally don't wan't to accept my money. The worst customer service. The confirmation email I received advised me that a 5 day business hold would be in effect for the deposit, but since the account was less than 30 days old, the deposit would be held for a total of 7 business days. Axos Bank headquarter is located at 4350 La Jolla Village Drive, Suite 140, San Diego, CA, 92122. A call to customer service was lukewarm at best.

This bank appears to be healthy. I called technical support and they send me the same link that is broken. It is now over two months that I have been working with the bank of the Internet in to order secure a mortgage. Terrible experience signing up for an account. You have to jump through unbelievable hoops to arrange a wire transfer. 4 business days later & still no check.

We wanted to have our matured CD funds ACH transferred to the same bank the monthly interest was being ACH transferred to. Needless to say I am going to close my account.I cannot speak for any of their other services but for sure, NEVER NEVER NEVER NEVER consider applying for a mortgage to BOI. A Certificate of Deposit (CD) account from Axos Bank offers high interest rates, guaranteed returns, and financial security with no market risk. This was easily, hands down, the absolute worst banking experience of my life -- and I have applied for at least ten mortgages over the years - not a neophyte but got suckered in because of their low rates and low fees -- but you get what you pay for. She did advise me that she was going to send an email up the chain for the issue to be researched and that I would receive a phone call back when the issue was resolved. See insights on Axos Financial including office locations, competitors, revenue, financials, executives, subsidiaries and more at Craft.

Was it my fault they decided to mail me a check instead of crediting the external account they already verified as a valid account? She did advise me that she was going to send an email up the chain for the issue to be researched and that I would receive a phone call back when the issue was resolved. I was told I opened an old email link to my application. In fact, as we finally got to the end of the ordeal they had the gall/nerve to request "new documentation" because the original documentation, fully supplied, was "out of date" !!!!!!!! It's a bad idea for businesses wanting a business checking account who depend on cash flow to run a business. The times I called Customer Service, they were always there to answer my questions.. For those who live on the east coast, you can still call them at 6, 7, or 8 PM.. All information is provided as-is. !It has been 4 days after my CD closed and they haven't responded to my 3 phone calls and 2 secure messages and 2 online chats to take my money out of this bank. Shares of Axos Financial , Fifth Third Bancorp (NASDAQ:FITB), and Discover Financial Services fell 27.2%, 39.1%, and 45.6% respectively just in the month of … They have now destroyed my credit by reporting that I was over thirty days late several times and I have never never had any late payment. Axos Financial has 1,007 employees at their 1 location and $27.63 M in annual revenue in FY 2019.