Boss Rc-505 Canada, South African Recipes, Axa Investment Managers Annual Report, Aspen Quincy Sign In, Schiit Hel Manual, James Proche Nfl Mock Draft, Peggy The Doll Deadly Possessions, Who Is Karl Hudson Iv, Esher Meaning In Hebrew, Is Tantor From Tarzan A Girl, Kyoto Hannaryz Roster, How To Gain The Competitive Edge In The Workplace, George Kittle Pff Blocking, Odin Summoners War, Names That Mean Eternal Love, Celtics Season Ticket Prices 2019 20, Best Store-bought Cookies In Canada, What Is Informal Language, Adp Hyderabad Reviews, Bun B Car Collection, Public Relation Firms, Pandia Press Earth And Environment, Transferwise Borderless Account Iban, Chatty Broads Paradise, Wilson Ncaa Replica Game Basketball Review, Metlife Dividend History 2019, For Sale By Owner Gray Court, Sc, Brazen Beau Sold, Red To Gray Hair, Visionary Crossword Clue, Has Chris Orr Been Drafted, Superman Pictures To Print, Alcyone Greek Mythology, Gaia Planet Stellaris, John Donne No Man Is An Island, Bamar People People Also Search For, Introduction To Pathology, Dublin Gaa Results, Dexter Axle Trailer Parts Near Me, American Flag Artist, How To Get Zombie Slayer Skin, Arrow Electronics Uk Ltd, Double Solar System, Bill Burr Son, Parkway Summer School 2020, John Magaro Orange Is The New Black, Masters Swimming Clubs Sydney, Javonte Green Net Worth, 3000 Copperhead Road Apex Nc, John Lewis Baby Event 2019, Tublat Vs Kerchak, Dork Diaries Not-so-friendly Frenemy Pdf, Cartoon College Building, Armadyl Book Osrs, Quinn Nordin Instagram, Happy Birthday Brother Quotes, Hugbox Lunch Club, Andrea Arnold Wuthering Heights Imdb, Viking Banner Minecraft, Geico Logo Animal, Santiago Vescovi Instagram, City Of Tonawanda Zoning Map, Panama Song Lyrics, The Penelopiad Uci, Travel Brochure Athens, Beckley Park England, Prem Meaning Sanskrit, Church Hill, Richmond, Va Real Estate, Cavalcade Pétange 2020, Latest News In Cameroon-tribune, Istanbul Police Number, Fuller House Hinsdale Yelp, Safe House Rotten Tomatoes, Daphne And Io, Typhoid Fever Images,
At least it has inspired artists!I’ve heard Plagueis is good I’d also suggest the ROTS novelization as others have said, and the Republic Commando novels are greatFor me, the original novelisations will always be classics of the novelisation medium.Lost Stars I can't recommend enough. But it is the main flagship comic)Darth Plagueis is one of the best novels I’ve ever read, let alone Star Wars novels.It’s not canon anymore but it’s certainly worth a read. should I just bite the bullet and give it a shot?The Dark Lord trilogy, Yoda: Dark Randevous, the entire SW Republic is worth a read, Jedi Apprentice book series, Shadow Hunter, Jango Fett: Open Seasons, Jango Fett and Zam Wessel oneshotsI'm particularly curious about the Republic comics and the bounty hunter comics you listed. )Tales of the Jedi (Sets the lore and history for the Jedi and Sith that the entire Legends EU would use. But everywhere I look people praise Shadow Hunter. Obi-wan and Quigon tracking down terrorists as Palpatine plays the Republic and Trade Federation against each other)Darth Bane (Learn about the Dark Lord who created the Rule of Two)Jedi Apprentice/ Jedi Quest (Follow Obi-wan as an apprentice to Quigon then follow Anakin as he learns under Obi-wan)Young Jedi Knights (Follow Han and Leia's kids as they train at Luke's school)Courtship of Princess Leia (See how the Nightsisters and Dathomorians really act and look like)Black Fleet Crisis (Luke learns about new force traditions and lots of space battles)Thrawn Dulogy/Choices of One/Literately anything by Zhan (Really just read them)Republic Commando (Follow a squad of clone commandos though the clone wars)Darth Maul Shadow Hunter (Think Terminator in section 1313 of coruscant)Med Star (Think MASH in space. Would make a great addition to the anthology films.Lords of the Sith is good, currently reading it. I'd understood that Shatterpoint and ROTS are considered very good, but I never knew they were by the same author.

You have never read about a Jedi like Zayne Carrick before)Star Wars Republic (The Clone Wars show before the Clone Wars show)Rebellion/Empire (A lot of good stories mainly about Luke but staring some others as well.Star Wars Tales (Some true and some not so true stories.
Press question mark to learn the rest of the keyboard shortcutsCookies help us deliver our Services. Has some pretty good head canon too!Is it really? If you've ever wondered what happened in the years between "The Phantom Menace" and "Attack of the Clones," Marvel's recent "Obi-Wan & Anakin" may just satisfy your need for an answer. Timothy Zahn (Goodreads Author) 4.14 avg rating — 68,714 ratings. It's been 32 long years since we last saw our heroes on the big screen in Return of the Jedi. That’s where Youtini’s Ideal Reading Order comes into play. Now thinking about it, the prairies were boring as all fuck and the "hazards" were stupid, Luminara and Barriss didn't really do shit except dump a cup of water, heal a couple dudes and play with sand, Anakin singing is the most hideous concept in practice, and how Obi-Wan managed to have time to spin that kind of story in one night is beyond me. It seems that the RotS novelisation is also pretty lauded, so I'll look forward to it!Btw, you should know that the old Clone Wars material contradicts TCW and its novels/comics in a lot of ways, so you shouldn't expect them to fit together. The new canon is rather barebones in terms of pre-TCW content as of right now aside from a few nice comics, and the books that are there like Master & Apprentice, Queen's Shadow and Dooku: Jedi Lost only just came out anyway. Tag: rankings. I've decided to make a run-through of the Star Wars timeline all the way up to the release of Episode IX in December. Would you say that it relies heavily on the later Thrawn books, being a prequel itself to them? Star Wars gained many fans thanks to its numerous films, but there's more to the galaxy than just major movie releases.Many authors have been contracted to write all sorts of stories that add on to the Star Wars saga.While most of them are no longer canonical and belong to the "Star Wars Legends" brand, there are some that were left as canon.Not all Star Wars books were created equally, though. Tag: books. Think the most recent point of view book.