Springtime One Or Two Words, Theophilus London Wiki, Interior Alaska Land For Sale, Secret Service Auction, Woking Station Address, Does Dej Loaf Have A Child, Sol Plaatje Quotes, The Vigil Movie Streaming, Food Waste Collection Liverpool, How To Pasteurize Eggs Sous Vide, Andre Runaways Actor, Schoology Sign Up, Hair Bow Pronunciation, Would You Float On Mars, Clique Synonym Urban Dictionary, James Island Campground Map, Lisbon, Portugal Weather, Vampirina Music Video, Brian Bannister Giants, Rwanda Population (2020), Funny Rabbit Names Reddit, Mani Norse Mythology, Commander Farsight Conversion, Elazığ Hava Durumu 15 Günlük, Masa Square Hotel, Stop Self-sabotage Book, Solar Opposites (rick And Morty), Is Ron Tyson Married, Lego Cake Topper Wedding, Zoe Jane Lyrics Meaning, Caroline Aherne Movies And Tv Show's, Jurassic Park Lost World Logo, Chorley Fc Table, Commune Etterbeek Prendre Rendez Vous, South Philadelphia Tap Room Diners, Drive-ins And Dives, Spearheading Meaning In Tamil, Golf Superintendent Salary, Couleur Grenat En Anglais, 5th Dimension Movie 2018, Partnership For Public Service Reviews, Sister's Restaurant In Gaffney, Sc, Foodborne Illness Outbreaks In Restaurants 2019, Caustic Soda Lye, Dot Meaning Medical, Shades Of Purple, Swayam Prabha Panini, Family Affairs Poodles, Priyanka Chopra Bridal, Iberdrola Engineering And Construction, Scottish Traveller Language, Denmark Standard Of Living, Lisa Joyce Insecure Instagram, Venus Labor Day Sale, Discount Arctic Cat Parts, What Channel Is Espn3 On Directv, Multiple Intelligences Inventory For Students, Radical Acts Of Love, Hank Gathers Statue, Timnath Reservoir Trail,

?AWAKEN OLD FEELINGS???? ??? Chapter 12 The Billionaire's Surrogate. A married couple, struggling to have a child, hires a young woman to be their surrogate, but soon discovers she has a bizarre and deadly agenda. By Jami1012 Ongoing - Updated Nov 11, 2019 Embed Story Share via Email Read New Reading List "You want to control everything." ?CHAPTER TWENTY-EIGHT???? THE BILLIONAIRE'S SURROGATE 26.6M Reads 255K Votes 10 Part Story. Held hostage in a remote cabin, Amanda must do whatever it takes to escape her captors and get back to her daughter. especially over the woman who's carrying my baby." A web designer for a nonprofit in Brooklyn, is ecstatic to be the surrogate and egg-donor for her best friend and his husband. How can you do this to your father.” Tony was so enraged he yelled at her for the first time in her life.“I never excepted this from you.” Not giving her the chance to explain,he walked out of the restaurant.Thank God,they were no body there,Lilian had used Alexandre’s name to but the place for the time being.Gianna broke down and began to cry,Lilian rushed to her to console the girl.“He doesn’t hate you, he’s just angry at you for the time being,he’ll come around after some time.” She said consoling the girl while her heart wept for the young girl.True to Lillian’s words, Tony came around after a week,he called Lilian and asked whether he could see his daughter, so Lilian gave him the Villa’s location and he came there.“Father!” She stood up and rushed to him,Tony spread his arms in a warm embrace to hug his daughter,“Shhh,I’m the one in the wrong.I failed to appreciate the virtuous and selfless daughter I’ve got.” He said,“Daddy’s very sorry,will Gigi forgive him?” He asked making his cutest face at her.Tony might have advanced in years and the financial crisis might have made him look older but he was sure the most handsome man Gianna had ever acknowledged.“Gigi forgives daddy and also ask daddy to forgive her,she’s super sorry.” Tears were streaming down her eyes as she spoke.“Hmmm.” The man nodded and pecked her forehead since he was almost a head taller than her.Lilian stood by the side and watched the lovely scene played by this father and daughter duo.Even though Gianna isn’t his biological daughter, Tony had treated her like she was his blood,he never for once treated her like an outside unlike how Carol and Camille treats her.He loves her more than he does his daughter and this made the latter angry,seeing Gianna as a wretch that came to steal her father from her.Unlike Gianna who was a straight ‘A’ student, Camille was more of a dullard,getting bad grades and failing school tests and exams.The only thing Camille did better was on vain things,like how to look beautiful and get the best and expensive clothes regardless of the financial problems in the family.While Gianna was the more conservative and an economist, she manages whatever comes her way and isn’t after vain thing like her sister.Even with her flawless body and nice curves,she still wasn’t interested in looking good and that the most reason why she doesn’t have any friend except Janine,her high school girlfriend and the boy of them are in the same college.Janine was from a wealthy family but she’s more like Gianna and that’s what attracted the both of them to be friends.She’s selfless and really beautiful but Gianna is and will always be the fairest among them.Alexandre was so happy with the news but didn’t show it.“So you said it a twin?” He asked the woman again to be sure,“Yes Sir,” She brought out the scan result and showed it to him,he took it from her.I’m going to be a father to two soldiers, he was so elated with the new but didn’t make it visible but like the observant person she’s,Lilian noticed the trace of happiness in his eyes when he first got the news and like flash he replaced it with his cold demeanor.Ever since that night,he hadn’t been able to get her off his head,he sees her everywhere.Secreting wishing he could make her his but he knew he couldn’t, his grandfather ad already chosen his bride for him.Years ago,Colin De Marco had adopted eighteen year old Katerina as his daughter. Why did you cry?” She asked sitting beside the woman,She gestured for her daughter to keep quiet,she’s on call.The girl nodded,“When is he transferring the advance payment?” Carol asked,the only thing she’s after is just the advance payment that would be given to her,the payment after the contract belongs to Gianna.“Well,very soon but make sure you send the girl over,the boss’s order.” The secretary hung up,this woman’s so greedy,“Ma,what happened?”The young girl sat beside her mom,“Camille, they’ve accepted her.” She said joyously,“Accept who?” The girl asked dumbly,Carol hit her playfully on her thighs while the girl winced“That wrench of course,they be accepted her for the surrogacy.” The woman said whispering,cause she wouldn’t want her husband to hear them talking about this.“So when are they sending the advanced payment?” The girl asked scratching her thigh,“Soon.” They woman replied,making a mental list on how she would spend the one million dollars coming her way soon whilst the daughter was also making her own list of things she would demand from her mom once the money comes.For the next one month,Gianna was like a pawn to the secretary and her so called boss,she hadn’t seen him but he has been giving orders on what she should be and what not to do,*No phone:She can’t contact to anyone,no family or friends, in fact,no connection to the outside world.She’s to abide by all this rules because the boss won’t want an unhealthy child.“Can I ask for a favor?” She asked the secretary, the woman she has gotten accustom to seeing every morning for the past one month,“What is it?” The woman’s tone was flat,she can’t do anything from the ordinary,“Why do you think I’ll grant you your wish?” The woman asked her,“I’ve told you to address me with my name,Lilian.” She reprimanded, Gianna nodded.“Lilian,I just want to see him and talk to him so hell know I’m fine,I know he must be worried about me just leaving home and not returning for almost a month now.” She explained,the older woman was so sympathetic,“Okay I’ll allow you but this should be out little secret and it’ll definitely not be today.” The girl frowned,“The boss is coming today,so you’ll need all the strength you can get to meet him,so I won’t want you have an emotional breakdown when he’s meeting you.”She said making specific airs on the ‘meeting’ and that really embarrassed Gianna,” You don’t need to feel embarrassed, its normal.” The woman mouthed, Gianna frownedWho wouldn’t be embarrassed at this shit she’s into?She heard he’s the wealthiest in the State and no one knows his net worth but that isn’t her business.Her only problem now is how to get done with this contract,get paid the remaining five million dollars as the first one million has been paid to her adoptive mother.She intended on transferring the money to her fathers account cause she’d come here for him not for herself.Watching how she has been well taken care of in the past one month,she couldn’t help but laugh,She’s more of a quarantine patient than a surrogate mother,every thing she takes is being checklist by someone or some group of professionals.Though she looks younger and has frail body but one could tell that she’s under a good diet,most of her bony sides have been covered by flesh now.How ironical,she couldn’t even remember series of things from her childhood,not like she had an accident that wiped out her childhoodShe’d made herself lock up things from her past cause they don’t matter to her.Now,someone out there’s going through all this,spending millions of dollars just to have an healthy baby.And it became much more ironical when she,the girl with the rough childhood had to be the mother of this fit baby.“And also, you’ll be going to the Auston Villa tonight,that were the boss would be meeting you.” She nodded,It just like every other orders she had taken in the past month.Lilian once told her that the boss fiancé, the young mistress has congenial infertility and cannot birth any child,so the great master had opted for a surrogate to secure his progeny.That evening as the limo pulled at the Villa, she slide down the windows, allowing fresh air from the sea side grasp her.“You love the view?” Lilian asked her,she nodded but didn’t smile.When the limo parked,she got out and so did the secretary,“Follow me please.” The woman said,she followed her not asking any question.Every time Lilian looks at Gianna,she sees the daughter she couldn’t have,she couldn’t help but pity the young girl.When kids are age are busy whipping up from parties and enjoying their early adulthood, she’s busy being a surrogate to save her family from being poor.Gianna is an extremely beautiful girl with very frail and fragile body,with an almond shaped eyes and a rosy lips,men couldn’t stand a chance in her beauty.She was the girl every man would want to keep,with beauty and brain,she was certainly a rare gem.She’s more of a petite brunette with good curves and good body,she was flawless.Taking another look at the young girl walking behind her,she couldn’t help but pray the boss goes gentle with her.Gianna was led into the Villa by Lilian,she looks so exceptional calm as they went inside but inside her she knows she was far from calm,she was in turmoil.“Are you alright?” Lilian asked as they walked upstairs, she nodded.“Here’s your room,you’ll be staying here from now on.” Lilian said as she opened the door revealing the excellently well furnished and luxurious bedroom,“I’ll be downstairs, if you need anything call me with the land phone, she pointed to the phone on the antique bedside drawer.“Okay.” Before she turned,Lilian had rushed downstairs.Gianna took a deep breathe,she wasn’t in the mood to appreciate the beautiful sea side,she tugged her luggage and went inside the room.Night fell,in the luxurious room,the curtains were drawn to block all lights.Within the silent room,she took her bath in the jacuzzi tub,making sure she spent enough time in the tub scrubbing her silk long hair and her body.Luckily, everything she needed was right inside the bathroom.Coming out from the bathroom, she’d only a night robe on,so she lay on the king size bed silently.She was requested to wear a blindfold,so she took the blindfold that Lilian had brought for her,she took it and wore it.Now,she has lost her sense of sight but her sense of hearing was greatly enhanced.From a far distance,she heard the sound of a running engine getting louder as it approached the Villa.The vehicle stopped right in front of the Villa and a young man stepped out of the Rolls Royce Phantom,the guards bowed as he walked past them.The man was wearing an elegant black Armani suit,with a black shoe,the watch on his wrist was a very expensive one.He walked elegantly like an aristocratic king and went inside the Villa.Gianna usually calm heart tightened as she felt an unprecedented nervousness and restlessness.The door opened and someone walked in,then close the door behind him.The person sat on the extreme of the bed removing his shoes,he climbed the bed.Gianna couldn’t make out any details from the silhouette but her heart was beating helplessly.He has an air of aggressiveness, unique to a ruler and he seemed like an arrogant and proud aristocratic Lord.He moved closer to her to get a better look at her and was really encouraged by what he saw.Whilst her,sensing his looming presence, she coil up like a ball,“Please….tell me who you’re, I’m scared.” She panicked but he didn’t say word,only his even breathing and heartbeat could be heard.Looking at the woman in front of him,he loosened the robe and pulled it up,her soft and milky white skin was exposed to the air,not waiting for her reaction, he delved..“Please wait,can I see your face.Its dark and I’m very scared.” She cried like an helpless kitten, he stopped and furrowed his brow.“There’s nothing you should be scared of now, lay still.” He ordered like the arrogant king he is.It took her just a few minutes to finally absorb the mess she has put herself into.The man pried her legs open,it was so soft and straight, he felt an impulse to continue holding her leg,No,women are meant for one thing,to be used and tossed away.Since his mom passed away,he has had an indifferent attitude towards women.They’re all nothing but liabilities and pawns to be used and he’s never had time for them.But looking at the girl before him,she pure and so naive…“Please be easy on me,I don’t wanna get hurt.” She said,her voice were light music to his ears.No,when did I start having such feeling towards women.He sighed,“You’ve been paid and would be handsomely rewarded, your pain should be taken care of, now it isn’t my problem.” He said arrogantly,Gianna obeyed and lay still for the fear of being ruthlessly hurt by this man.He unbuckled his belt and let the trouser fall to the floor,taking of his suit and shirt,he was almost naked if not for the designers underpants he was putting on.“Spread your legs.” He ordered her,she quietly did as she was told but deep down,she was so heartbroken.But something caught his attention as he wanted to lay her.They were like rose petal against the wind,whimpering like a child that’s about to cry,he bent over and took her lips full on his.He kissed her lips then forced her mouth open with his then he ravaged her mouth,sucking her lips and her tongue.When he kissed her,she didn’t kiss him back,she just allowed him do what he wanted and a few times he clumsily bit her lip.She was no good in kissing and so was he.She hadn’t had any boyfriend so wasn’t a fan of intimacy and romance.When he’d kissed her to his heart content, he played with her lips.Looking at her,she was so pure,her slender waist can be held by his one arm,he was still playing with her lips when he whispered to her ear“Just close your eyes.”His voice was unlike before,this wasn’t an order like the other.It was a request.His fingertips were moist and chilly but when he touch her already lukewarm body,warmness filled her.He touched every part of her body and she couldn’t help but feel humiliated.Shame,guilt and humiliation filled her,she almost pushed his hands away but like he knew her thoughts, he held her hands.Forcefully prying her flaccid legs opened,he delve into her,“Shhh” He said,she forcefully took her hand and pushed his chest but he was so strong she couldn’t push him off her.His thrusting was so intense she though she would pass out,his thrusting were so violent.She wasn’t a sex person but knew that sex wasn’t to be as painful as this.Is this his all? Just by rewinding his memories, he could vividly recalled the night he’d spent with the blindfolded young girl who couldn’t withstand his everything. Towards the next few days,Andre stayed over at Gianna’s and only went home twice to see his son Justin, “I’ll be going to Germany for a business meeting by … For a contract worth millions,Gianna McKenna became a surrogate to the States most wealthy family,Alexandre ‘Andres’ De Marco was the States demi god,the heir and chief executive of an empire while she was a middle class born.