Military-civil Fusion University List, Marvin Winans Church, Carmel Convent High School Kalamboli, Janssen (summoners War), Dating After College Episode 2, Cartier Halo Tiara History, Harry Potter One Liners Quotes, Kake Weather South Central, Blackpool, England Hotels, Pleasant Hill Police, Mamas Family Dailymotion, All The Time Synonym, Homemade Steak Sauce Recipe, Unum Long Term Disability Phone Number, Harry Potter And The Order Of The Phoenix Composer, Battle Of Bosworth Timeline, Gundam Magella Tank, The Expanse Naomi Annoying, David, Panama Real Estate, Braun BT 5065, Asda Dog Cake, Watch Pure Luck, Danton Movie Trailer, Luca Lavigne Age, Airplane Sheet Cake, Mitch Creek Nba Team, Megas Xlr Streaming, Anti Personnel Mine Ban Convention Pdf, Sowerby Bridge Postcode, Cultura Restaurant Carmel Menu, Gundam F91 Mg, Harry Potter 21st Birthday Cake, Kpop Idols From Anyang, Arabian Costume For Girl, Venmo Canada 2020, Marsaxlokk Church Mass Times, Kennesaw Mountain Parking Lots, Comforting A Dying Rabbit, Skopje News Mk, Shops Downtown Easley, Sc, Ashley Scott Net Worth, Javascript Tutorial Geeksforgeeks, Tiktok Math Trick, Club Going Up On A Tuesday Meme Dog, Happy 40th Birthday Funny, My Weather 15-day Forecast, Argentinian Cake With Meringue, Best Online Group Cards, Sportscenter Top 10 March 6 2020, The Infinite Moment Of Us Book 2, Tu Y Yo, Caesar Watch Official Website, Kala Name Meaning Arabic, Cleveland Cavaliers Colors, The Noble Collection Nn1910 Harry Potter Illuminating Wand, 14-Inch, How To Use Prism Bot, Alaskan White Beer, Quake Champions Phobos, X Files Anasazi, Al Lawson Family, Masago Sushi Menu, Juvenile Detention Meaning, Welcome Freshmen Dailymotion Season 1 - Episode 2, Monzo Pitch Deck Pdf, Primark Application Process, Paul Rossi Obituary, Monzo Us Banking License, Where On Google Earth Is Carmen Sandiego, Emma Hill Instagram, Dennis Degori Net Worth, Present Continuous Tense Translation Bengali To English, How To Get Amazon Mechanical Turk Invitation, The Herald Magazine, Charmed Season 2 Reboot, Ryde Aquatic Centre Lockers, Boa Kwon Age, 2019 2020 Nfl Team Logos, Harry Potter Character Creator Quotev, Haight Ashbury Thrift Stores, E 40 The Mechanics, Gigi Edgley Farscape, Scum Ps4 Xbox, Keke Rosberg Son, Ben Mendelsohn Youtube, Is Tammy Grimes Still Alive, Turo Slingshot Rental, Primer Homeschool Cost,

I found that the nickname Callie is definitely the most popular, but in Greece they also shorten it to Poppy. I may redo this at a later dateOk so i tried to do Tavros’s voice, what do you guys think?Some Random Kurloz VA Practice.

Would you like to follow Calliope?Calliope is the name of the muse of epic poetry -- and also the musical instrument on the merry-go-round.

pretty happy with the outcome.Homestuckrsvoices, a new Homestuck voice-acting blog, is ready for business! Unfortunately, not all of our actors/actresses have such an easy schedule. The Homestuck pronunciation meme… lolololol. Love the nn callie as well. Calliope is a character from Homestuck. Soc.

Reg. Besides CallieThis is a clumsy sounding name, in my book. For a long time I thought it was pronounced Cally-oh-pee.Well if it can work for Penelope and Peter, Calliope should be fine.In fact, the original pronuniation of this Name in Greek is ca-lyo-pee. calliope | calliope | calliope definition | calliope restrepo | calliope pronunciation | calliope hummingbird | calliope homestuck | calliope goddess | calliope He’s supposed to be calling out in this, potentially for his ward.Karkat telling Dave how much he loves him for anon!I recorded the first ten pages of Summerteen Romance. But if she gets truly sick of it she can go by Callie, and smart people will know what it means and how to pronounce it.

I'd use nn Callie, which I think is so sweet!I knew a girl in middle school named Caliope who pronounced it that way. This was written by Andrew Hussie, recorded by me without intent to earn money or bitches or anything. I am the very proud mother of a Calliope and it is everything predicted in the comments. Absolutely precious and underusedI actually had a character named Kalliope, too. I can easily swap out my recorded lines for yours.I guess I probably also have to post a sort of disclaimer. It debuted in the US Top 1000 in 2016. (Even I know how it's pronounced and my brain still says Cal-lee-oap first LOL!) It's just so precious! The pitch is lowered. To rate names on Nameberry, please register for an account or log in to an existing account.You will receive an email (no more than once per day) summarizing any new mentions of Calliope on Nameberry. Yes, someone at the doctors office said Cantaloupe once when calling us back. :)yEAH, I HOPE SO BECAUSE I’M GOING TO DO JUST THAT HOO HOO HOO HOO.GG: good afternoon or good morning or i guess goodnight too er…hehe

)(I am sad but also glad that WV and PM and Miss Paint are immune to the woes of this universe. It is usable with the sweet nickname Callie. It is a nice name though, with the Greek myths and origins as a strong appeal, a nice meaning, and a pretty lively sound to it. Disregard the background noise; my brother’s keyboard is loud.If you’d like to join me and voice one of these characters, feel free to contact me! Love this name and it's the top of the list for our next girl. Send in your question, directing to what character you’d like to talk to, and let the fun begin. But whatever makes you happy :) However I just can't get on board with this name, either :/I think Cah-lee-OH-pee is just as correct, if not more correct than the pronunciation Nameberry gives, since I've seen many people who stated that they were Greek/ knew Greek people named this and it was pronounce dwith "lee"I think it's pretty when pronounced with a "lee" sound, rather than the "lye" sound listed here. It's a guarantee that 80% of people who see this name for the first time will not know how to pronounce it and will say it wrong. It does sound cute when spoken. Also no one calls Penelope "PEEna-lope", so why would people pronounce Calliope "Cal-lee-ope?
Nothing's wrong with Calliope of course... but after seeing Kalliope this looks a bit weird to me.This name looks so weird, like cantulope. Some went by Kelly, as Calliope Sperry mentioned, some others by Poppy, as you (Melissa) mentioned and some others by their full name.

For some reason, I find it funny to think this has not been mentioned yet, but 'Calliope' is the name of a character from a web-comic called Homestuck. As a child it annoyed me thoroughly but have definitely grown into and love the uniqueness & individuality it has given me. I used to like the name until I heard it pronuncedI can't be the only one who thinks of cantaloupe when they hear this.Yeah, I was just going crazy when I wrote that. This is def a strong name to carry a strong girl. I wish Kalliope would get more attention.

Calliope is the name of the muse of epic poetry -- and also the musical instrument on the merry-go-round. I slapped it together for a friend,But I thought it sounded pretty cool so I kept it! )work on the fandub has started!!! Calliope has a very polite, cheerful and friendly demeanor, she tries to be helpful where she can although she is cautious about revealing too much information.. Vans, Zara, Mango...nakupuj, prodávej nebo vyměňuj oblečení, doplňky, kosmetiku...zkrátka moře perfektních kousků z druhé ruky. (I’ll attempt anybody but don’t expect quality results for someone like Equius since I’ve got a middling voice)What if… all homestuck characters sounded like Gilbert Gottfried?trying to see how similar my porrim and latula voices are.

Hopefully it'll become a bit more common like Penelope so that more people know of the name, but for right now, It's a great for a cat or a bunny?Calling her 'Cantaloupe' that has to be either someone being very rude, or who can't read English.I love pretty much everything with the mn Rose, but Calliope Rose is beautiful.I used to really hate this name but it has grown on me and has slowly crawled its way to the top of my list.

But anyways,Thoughts?tell me to voice act or somfin in the following characters voices characters woo: fem tav like woah, nep, feferI, maybe meenah idk, calLIOPE, jade, spider vris sis, jane, aradias, thats it, stop, the list is over, qu riti can voice act a few of the homestuck characters, so if i filmed myself doing so would you appriciate it?? Attractive equipment, dungeons, missions, well-developed PVM and PVP gameplay, daily events. In some accounts, Calliope is the mother of the Corybantes by her father Zeus.