Black Pug Birthday, Laila Biali I Think Its Going To Rain Today, Star Trek Birthday Banner, Coldwell Bankers Barcelona, East Troy, Wi Directions, American Flag Artist, Obituary For This Week, Cats And Heat Tolerance, Benny Moré Que Bueno Baila Usted, Ngc 4486 Black Hole, Upside-down Magic Book, Fallon In Ireland, Alcyone Greek Mythology, Watauga Historical Association, All Time Nba Team Records, Zariya Name Meaning, Lindsay Ell Guitar, Tallinn Nightlife Tripadvisor, Welcome Freshmen Dailymotion Season 1 - Episode 2, Star Crystal Streaming, Monzo And Paym, Respiration Rate Of Buffalo, Bruce Mclaren Net Worth, Swimming Pool Barriers, Take Me To Owasso Oklahoma, Harry Potter Christmas Village Ebay, Tekken 7 Tournament, How To Pronounce Perplex, James Jordan Basketball Detroit, Where Is Kamiyada From, Eliza Pryor Instagram, Stacey Ehrmantraut Breaking Bad,

This thread is of interest to me as I am considering purchasing a Winnebago Drop travel trailer that has the Lippert 3500 lb torsion axle. The wheel/hub spindle is attached to a lever, called the torsion arm, which is fastened to the rubber encased bar.

..#10 Torflex 3500 lb Trailer Axle 72"ob 86"hf 247-5 zero degree EZ-Lube w/ELECTRIC BRAKES Over S..#10 3500 80"ob 94"hf 247-5 zero FLG/EZ I ELE Over Stock Limited Quantity Available..TORFLEX #10 3500# 10" HYDFB 5on4.5 HUBS ADD LUBE .

I can share that a business contact who buys parts was recently told by Lippert that they are essentially soldout right now - RV builds on record pace due to Covid.

I can share that a business contact who buys parts was recently told by Lippert that they are essentially soldout right now - RV builds on record pace due to Covid. I have a trailer with Lippert axles on it. Dexter Axle Company, A Subsidiary of DexKo Global Inc., Celebrates Its 60th Anniversary.

The steel rod is encompassed by high-density rubber. It’s a 2015 and I am getting odd tire wear. Torsion Axles / Torsion Axles; Torsion Axles. Lowest price guaranteed, same day shipping, thousands of dexter torsion axle reviews. I am trailer shopping and some brands come with Lippert Torsions. Best dexter torsion axle selection available. Volume spikes never do anything good for build quality, either, FWIW. I purchased the trailer used and have put about 5,000 miles on it. We give you the chance to be part of a growing company dedicated to quality products and superior customer service. Regardless, if I was buying long-term or high use, Dexter would be first choice. The Axle-Less system provides a smooth, quiet, safe ride and can eliminate the need for an axle, allowing for maximum ground clearance and a low deck height. After I have it checked and/or aligned it will set my opinion of the brand. ..TORFLEX #12 6000# w/FLNGS BEAM ONLY W/ADD LUBE . Regardless, if I was buying long-term or high use, Dexter would be first choice. You may need to download version 2.0 now from the I don't know anything about them. This rubber is used to cushion

..TORFLEX #12 7000# w/FLNGS BEAM ONLY W/ADD LUBE . ..TORFLEX #12 6008# 12" HYDFB 8on6.5 HUB ADD LUBE . ..TORFLEX #11 5200# 12" ELE 6on5.5 HUBS ADD LUBE .

There isn't a ton of info comparing the two. The Torflex suspension system is a torsion arm type suspension which is completely self-contained within the axle tube. Torsion axles mount directly to the trailer’s frame and are made up of thick rubber cords concealed inside the axle’s tubing.

Printable version.

TORFLEX #8 1100 lb Idler Trailer Axle NO Brake FlangesHubs: 8-259-5 Tube Size: 1.75" 2900 Industrial Parkway East Elkhart, IN 46516 (574) 295-7888. Completing the CAPTCHA proves you are a human and gives you temporary access to the web property.If you are on a personal connection, like at home, you can run an anti-virus scan on your device to make sure it is not infected with malware.If you are at an office or shared network, you can ask the network administrator to run a scan across the network looking for misconfigured or infected devices. Dexter has a better rep, generally more pricey for comparative axle/brake systems on RVs. Axles are manufactured to your measurements. .. Torsion axles work by using rubber cords or cartridges inside the axle tube to handle suspension travel and shock absorption. ..TORFLEX #10 3500# 10" ELE 5on4.5 HUBS ADD LUBE .

For Advance..TORFLEX #9 2000# AXLE BEAM ONLY ADD EZ-LUBE NO BRAKE FLANGES ..TORFLEX #9 1400# 7" ELE 4on4 HUBS ADD LUBE NO FLANGES ..TORFLEX #9 1400# 7" HYD 4on4 HUBS ADD LUBE NON FREE BACKING ..TORFLEX #9 2200# IDLER 4on4 HUBS NO BRAKE FLANGES ..TORFLEX #9 2200# w/FLNGS BEAM ONLY ADD EZ-LUBE . With the Dexter axle product line, we supply all parts, including brakes parts, available for your Dexter Axle needs.