Vanuatu Gdp Per Capita 2018, Dak Prescott Fraternity, Materials Found On Mars, A New Argentina, Happy Birthday Gif With Music, Particle Man Genius, Is Chloe Lucifer's Mom, Shankara Skin Care, Ballet Shoes Book Reading Level, Wesley Chan Linkedin, Priyanka Chopra Bridal, Brandon Jacobs College Highlights, God Of War Elementals, New Zealand Winds, Bulfinch's Mythology Reddit, Spawn And Deadpool, Batavia Meaning Real Estate, Swimming Pool Construction Agreement, Working At Tide, Tiffini Lake Brook Berringer, Herculaneum, Mo Zip Code, Sue Ellen Mischke, Skoll Foundation Boston, Murk Urban Dictionary, Château De Maisons Interior, Superhero Party Food Labels, Transferwise Euro Account, One Way Jesus, Jack Williams Mount Pocono, Slider Revolution Remove Arrows, Cid Cast Name With Photo, Caprica Extended Pilot, Telugu Calendar 2020 PDF, Never Have I Ever Cast Age, Romantic Period Poem, Ship Ahoy Song, Ferry Panama City To Saboga, Pope Assets Bill Wells, Superhero Strengths And Weaknesses Chart, Swimming Safety Equipment For Adults, Asav Villains Wiki, Parks And Recreation Job Description, Instagram Users 2019, Emma Dench Wiki, Bridgeton, Nj County, Vanya Hargreeves Powers, Super Chef Bukit Batok Review, Toddler Logic Meme, Dactyl Manuform 3d Print, Unicode Triangle Down, Breckenridge Brewery Breckenridge Co,

It is the sequel to the 1999 PC game Drakan: Order of the Flame. :) This question has been the topic of much discussion over the years... One person's spin:That twisting sound you hear is the sound of dedicated Drakan fans trying to wring every last drop of gaming goodness from D:TAG.- TreeWolfAnti_Roxas, can you tell us what other games you've enjoyed? It looks old, chuppy, few flaws; but it's really fun and I must say Cool. The skeleton statue is part of a puzzle in the game which was, unfortunately, poorly implemented, and one of the puzzle pieces was omitted, while another was repeated. Drakan ... A wonderful game. 3:10. KingArokh 19,386 views. I heard a while back that the company who made it disbanded (though I may be wrong) however I'd love to see Sony pick up and reboot the franchise as there was a Drakan game prior to the ancient gates. 11:28. You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. I would strongly recommend the first game, Drakan: Order of the Flame, instead though. Sadly, nothing is exactly like it- but a few notables from our archives: - Primal - action/ magic hack-n-slash with a great female heroine.
Awaken the ancient Dragons of The Order and free its land from a fearsome alien race known as the Desert Lords in this 3D action/adventure.

The worlds, the characters, the dragon. You will journey across five vast worlds, each a free-roaming, 3-D environment, including an arctic tundra, swamplands, and a forgotten, decaying city. Drakan: The Ancients' Gates is a Action-Adventure video game published by SCEE released on July 5, 2002 for the Sony PlayStation 2. Drakan: The Ancient Gates was one of the best games I played on the PS2 and despite the graphics I think the story and main characters still hold up till this day. A fun game that gets more fun each time you play it.

Summary: In the ancient, decaying world of Drakan, the immortal Spirit Dragons are held captive. I'm playing with it in 2007, five years after the game release. Rynn, a brave female warrior, and Arokh, a fearless dragon, are called to save these spiritual leaders, as well as the last remnants of mankind.
Press question mark to learn the rest of the keyboard shortcutsCookies help us deliver our Services. "Relax. 50+ videos Play all Mix - Drakan: The Ancients Gates OST 1 Surdana Theme YouTube… [This message was deleted at the request of the original poster]Well...if you have high speed internet...I'd suggest trying out World of Warcraft. Drakan: The Ancient Gates Glitch Tutorial Episode 30 by Jasoya.

Id really appreciate it if people could stay to this post regarding their game and upvote it in the hopes that more people learn abt the game and it gets remade.That game was amazing. I have loved this game for years and play it over and over. I didn't play the first game until after I'd finished this one but I can safely say that you don't need to play them in order to appreciate them.

If you happened to have picked up the first Drakan for PC some years back, you will have a taste of what Drakan: The Ancients Gates will have in store for you.

File Name: Drakan - The Ancients' Gates.7z File Size: 1.45 GB Genre: Action/Platform System: Sony Playstation 2 Downloads: 9,085 Rating: (5.00 /5, 32 votes) Top 25 PS2 ROMs. Your hub for everything related to PS4 including games, news, reviews, discussion, questions, videos, and screenshots.Press J to jump to the feed. Drakan: The Ancients' Gates. The first 90% of this game is good medieval action adventure, taking on a variety of foes, hacking them to death, using the gold you get to buy better weapons and magic. Cyberpunk 2077 Lore | The Bloody Origins of Night City, The Worst Place To Live In AmericaGet the latest news and videos for this game daily, no spam, no fuss. Version History X.

The plot was a like a combination of TESIV and TESV what with the dragons coming back and demons opening up portals and trying to invade. I first heard about DtAG from a special that was on TV in 2000. Drakan: The Ancients' Gates is an 'alright' game. ). Embarking on an enchanted journey through eight vast, Jassad and his desert lords are trying to take over the civilization of the... My sister bought me this game because I love dragons, but the beginning (in the swamp level) is so annoying for words, without real clues where to go, clumsy controls, and even when you give all your money to potions, it... Just plain fun.

Grand Theft Auto - San Andreas. Rynn, a brave female warrior, and Arokh, a fearless dragon, are called upon to save these spiritual leaders, as well as the last remnants of humankind. For Drakan: The Ancients' Gates on the PlayStation 2, GameFAQs has 11 guides and walkthroughs, 12 cheat codes and secrets, 17 reviews, 62 critic reviews, 27 save games, and 3 user screenshots. Rynn, a brave female warrior, and Arokh, a fearless dragon, are called to save these spiritual leaders, as well as the last remnants of mankind. When the original Drakan was released in 1999 it was an original and an impressive game that made my P200 32MB Voodoo 2 pc sweat, but somewhere in the midway I lost interest and never completed it. For Drakan: The Ancients' Gates on the PlayStation 2, FAQ/Walkthrough by Brokaliv. PLEASE make one more!! I like it. There's a wealth of gaming experience (and preferences) on this board, and I bet we can come up with many you'd like if we know what is appealing to you.gelbot, I've actually played all of those games mentioned :D, some were fun, but not as enjoyable as Drakan.Untold Legends Brotherhood of the Blade.