Images Of Freakazoid, Geneva Weather Radar, Cat Water Bowl, Mayville State Login, Gavin Bonnar Madrid, Harry Potter And The Philosophers Stone Pdf Reddit, Felices Los 4, Cat Ear Mites, Janus Webrtc Build, Youtube Tim Hicks, Alamat Bandara Soekarno-hatta, Umbrella Academy Allison Death, Birthday Wishes For Little Boy, Jo Yoon Hee And Lee Dong Gun, Samantha Geimer Net Worth, The Diviners Series Order, Fox Big Ten Contract, Tom Matte Family, Ione Skye Ad-rock, Synonym For Touchstone, Ricky Horror Birthday, Calibre Converter Portable, Death Knight Summon Gargoyle, The Andernach Geyser, Cool Watches Women's, Joseph Anthonii Slime Shop, French Guiana Ethnicity, Ballyboden St Enda's Summer Camp 2020, İmam çağdaş Yurtdisi Sipariş, Garth Vi Hat, Lego Batman Party Invitations, Baseball Word Puzzles, Greek Elegy Examples, What Channel Is Nbc On Dish, Om Yun Chol Net Worth, David Andrews Queen Of The South, Chow Yun-fat Politics, Foodborne Illness Outbreaks In Restaurants 2019, Transferwise Account Number, Kijiji Timmins > Cars, How To Register Costco Squaretrade, Deadly Possessions Theodore, Brigitte Pronunciation English, Meek Mill Looking At Phone Meme, Draft Day Sports: College Basketball 2020 Forum, Colic In Goats, Samoan Lsu Football Player, Acapulco Hotel Cyprus, Islamic Calendar April 2020, Pfizer Discovery Park, Kumon Worksheets For Grade 1, Bengali Love Words, Tweed Shire Council Plans And Policies, Vivid Seats Celtics Clippers, Richard Marx First Wife, Mamaliga Recipe Moldova, Sasuke Sharingan Rinnegan, Easy Sheep Cupcakes, Fx Tv Series, Sai Naruto Death, How To Add Multiple Videos To Tiktok, Bahrain Fort Museum Architect, Printable Engineer Scale Ruler,

Story

"He's really good at English for the amount of time he's been learning. The only thing that concerned Harry was the jealous look he saw Ron shoot Hermione and Viktor when Padma wasn't looking. Parvati attended the Yule Ball with Harry Potter in 1994, an… *Disclosure: Some of the links above are affiliate links, meaning, at no additional cost to you, Fandom will earn a commission if you click through and make a purchase. "The boys cracked up; even more so when Katie walked down the stairs a moment later dressed in periwinkle blue and carrying a handbag that looked suspiciously bulky. Then, to the joy of the mass of students standing near the dance floor, he swung his wand and revealed the Sisters, who immediately began to play, causing a near riot as all three schools' students struggled to get near the stage.Harry turned to Parvati, who looked as though she'd like to join the crowd, and he offered his hand.
Author's Note to Readers: This is a story I started back in 2011, and most people have assumed abandoned since 2012. "Parvati smiled next to him, and she loosened her grip on his arm. Turns out she dove straight down, flew back around to Trelawney's quarters, spelled the window open and came back swigging sherry! "Her dad worked in a Muggle beer factory and drank like mad.
Everyone gasped, and then all the color drained from her face. She stood up and nearly dragged him out of his seat, drawing a laugh from Hermione. "My Uncle was married in this thing half a century ago; there's a picture of it in our living room. It took a while, but I found him a first edition that was written in German. "Katie drinks like a fish. "Worthy of a champion? For a few minutes they chatted quietly, Harry enjoying the chance to talk to a girl he had surprisingly little contact with most of the year. ""You look amazing," he breathed, completely sincere. "Good luck, Harry," Parvati whispered, looking up at him and grinning mischeviously. "I have to admit I'm surprised you knew him at all. Eventually Padma turned her attention to her date, and though she looked less than impressed she reigned in her disgust enough to at least greet him pleasantly.Ron pulled at the ruffles around his neck and cleared his throat. he said when Parvati turned. Parvati initially supported Lavender in her infatuation with Parvati and Lavender were not as close to their other roommate, Hermione Granger, as they were to each other. With the exception of Seamus, who looked more than a bit pissed already and was sure to make a fool of himself later, Harry was the only one of the five boys who had been looking forward to the Ball. What's the hurry? 1979/1980), was a British witch of Indian heritage, daughter of Mr and Mrs Patil, and the identical twin sister of Padma. It looked to him like Padma was enjoying herself so Harry mentally congratulated his best friend. "Malfoy's being his usual self. Luckily, I can speak enough French to get by..."She continued to talk for a while about Viktor, even giving Parvati a rather long summary of Viktor's Quidditch exploits to which Viktor added, when prodded, "Yes. "The four Gryffindors turned to him all smiles. He paid extra attention to Ron, who seemed to genuinely care about his conversation with Padma. As much as he wanted to knock the prick on his ass in front of Hogwarts he knew that it would be more trouble than anything else.Draco was steadfastly ignoring his date, Pansy Parkinson, in favor of making faces at Harry's back; rather than finding it annoying, Harry laughed and turned his attention back to Parvati. Luckily Harry had seen Ron's robes beforehand or he probably would have laughed; in fact, most of the common room had openly jeered Ron when he walked out.

She said she's definitely coming to the party though. "I want to have a good night tonight, and I want you to do the same.

George and Lee nodded, laughing. Have some fun! "Harry just nodded and turned to look at the entrance to the boys' dorms. She was sorted into Gryffindor at Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry, but her sister Padma was sorted into Ravenclaw. "You're sure you don't know who Hermione is taking to the Ball, Harry?"