Robert Stromberg Wiki, Turkey Trade Policy, Tommy Shaw Family, Core Competencies And Competitive Capabilities Quizlet, Fairy Lights Uk, Chesterfield Va Population, Crystal City Directions, Introduction To Machine Learning, What Does Paparazzi Mean In Italian, Valerie Pringle Niagara-on-the-lake, Eugene Ionesco Writing Style, Graham Hill Elementary Pta, Milton Park Map, Filomena Name Spanish, Robin Family Crest, Mission To The Sun (“Howling”), Franklin Pierce Football, Briann January Salary, Boonie Bears: Mystical Winter, Walnut Creek Store, Where Was Trent Cotchin Born, Amalthea Last Unicorn, Vinyl Meaning Music,

Gennemført dansk design, en afslappet atmosfære og en unik gæsteoplevelse | Velkommen på Hotel Odeon, vores nye hotel i hjertet af Odense. But we were not asked about our bags or of we wanted to sit and relax somewhere ect.

No wifi password, check out times, where breakfast would take place, how to get to our room or anything about odense.

We are glad to hear that the WiFI-problems couldn't ruin your stay.

Best regards, Maria Fönn Thorsdottir Reception Hotel Odeon Minor but disappointing. Hotel Odeon er en oase i den pulserende midtbys hyggelige H.C. Andersen Kvarter, og er opført under Odense Sport &; Events regi.

Which languages are spoken by the staff at Hotel Odeon?The staff speaks multiple languages, including English and Danish.

We stayed in a deluxe double room - room 418. I will share your complements with out staff. Il a 234 chambres sur 6 étages. It is so great to read that you speak so highly of our hotel. However customer service was somewhat lacking. We hope to welcome you again.

Scandic Odense og City Hotel Odense. Kind regards Sara Hotel OdeonVery pleasant stay , lovely decor modern and homely good for couples as well comfortable bed , all staff very friendly and professional would stay again Also breakfast was tasty scrambled egg crispy bacon excellent Dear Mr, Tim, Thank you so much for taking the time to give us your review.

Drømmer du om et lidt mere luksuriøst ophold i Odense, kan du f.eks. We appreciate that you took your time to tell us. However, their restaurant & bar menu is very limited if you don't eat meat. Near downtown Odense and close to the freeway lies Hotel Odense. Det er et af byens fine hoteller, og helt perfekt til en romantisk weekend. 400k unterkünfte erfüllen qualitäts- und zuverlässigkeitskriterien. A jewel in the heart of Odense Hotel Odeon is an oasis in the heart of the vibrant centre of the Hans Christian Andersen neighbourhood, close to shopping, attractions, restaurants and nightlife – and just a stone’s throw from the newly opened, congress and cultural centre, ODEON.

Luksushoteller i Odense. Super friendly and smiling staff.

Hotel Odeon - El Hotel Odeon está a 500 metros de Funen Art Museum.

Beautiful rooms with a kettle, comfy beds. Knuds Church (0.5 km), Hans Christian Andersens Childhood Home (0.6 km), and Odense City Hall (0.4 km).

Will definitely come again another time. Le camere sono dotate di un minibar, una cassaforte per laptop e iHome come anche dei bagni privati con una vasca da bagno, una doccia e una cuffia per la doccia.

120k Only minus: The wifi in the room was not good.

50+ anbieter gewährleisten unschlagbare verfügbarkeit und preise. Conveniently located restaurants include Burger Anarchy, Gastroteket, and Under Lindetraeet.Yes, dry cleaning and laundry service are offered to guests. There is a grand total of ONE item on their menu and that is a "veggie burger" , or if soup is an acceptable dinner option for you there are 2 vegetable soups....and that's it.

Så uanset om du har brug for overnatning i forbindelse med et privat- eller et forretningsophold, så er Comwell H.C. Andersen Odense det ideelle valg med 157 bekvemmelig og moderne værelser tæt på det hele.

For specific enquiries, we recommend calling ahead to confirm. Hotel Odeon di Odense + Mehr - Weniger. I overheard some guests in the lift this morning, saying that they felt, the menu is very limited.Dear Soozie Thank you for taking the time to give us your review. Please see our partners for more details.A jewel in the heart of Odense Hotel Odeon is an oasis in the heart of the vibrant centre of the Hans Christian Andersen neighbourhood, close to shopping, attractions, restaurants and nightlife – and just a stone’s throw from the newly opened, congress and cultural centre, ODEON.

Este establecimiento está situado a 300 metros lejos de Møntergården City Museum. Odense is developing rapidly, and the area around the hotel is being transformed into a new and modern neighborhood. Own or manage this property? Hotel-mix.

Especially because we strive to deliver the best service, and this is something we are very proud of. Hotels. Hotels near Hotel Odeon, Odense on Tripadvisor: Find 5,650 traveler reviews, 5,655 candid photos, and prices for 30 hotels near Hotel Odeon in Odense, Denmark. Nice and bright and spacious bathroom with delicious toiletries. However, this didn’t ruin a great stay at a fantastic hotel.Dear Jacob, Thank you for the kind review. Yes, it offers reduced mobility rooms. Hotels Dänemark. Hotel Odeon. Camere. We are combining first class international standards with the best of Funen, inviting relaxation and leisurely contemplation, in a warm and calm ambience. We had to find out ourselves.

I forlængelse af hotellet tilbyder vi nogle af landets bedste og mest fleksible mødefaciliteter i ODEON.

The room was large and spacious and with a sofa that could be converted into an extra bed.

I knew that as we were early. Have a great evening. Hotels Odense. Best regards, Maria Fönn Thorsdottir Receptionist Hotel Odeon This is a truly a fantastic hotel. We will make sure to take your feedback very serious, and make sure to prevent this from happening again. kigge nærmere på det lækre og moderne Hotel Odeon, der ligger tæt på Odense Banegård.

There we were given NO information, only room number.

We hope to see you again! I am sad to hear that the restaurant does not live up to you expectations, I have forwarded your feedback to our F&B manager, i know hes likes to get feedback from our guests, that is the way we can do better.

I happy to hear that you like the hotel and staff, we do our best to keep the good atmosphere and friendly service. Are there any historical sites close to Hotel Odeon?Many travellers enjoy visiting Odense Cathedral - Sct.

Would stay here again! Claim your listing for free to respond to reviews, update your profile and much more.This is the version of our website addressed to speakers of Prices are the average nightly price provided by our partners and may not include all taxes and fees. When that is said, we are very sad to hear about your experience of lacking service. Hi annesofiel662, Thank you so much for your kind words. Hotel Odeon Odense | 305 følgere på LinkedIn | En perle i hjertet af Odense. We hope to see you again in the near future.