Funny Birthday Wishes For Mom From Son, Chauncey Gardner-johnson Stats, Lil Uzi Vert Instagram Bio, Alex Bay!'' Event Calendar, Jack Williams Tire And Auto, Turkish Alphabet Chart, Secret Falls, Kauai, Hourly Weather-hazel Green, Al, Mood Meaning In Tamil, Dewanna Bonner Stats, Is Carmel-by The-sea Open, Real Madrid Basketball Stats, Job Openings At Jackson Laboratory, Grating Meaning In Cooking, Scorpion First Week Sales, Emma Hill Youtube Instagram, Hagåtña, Guam 96932, Usf Zip Code San Francisco, Thalia Grace Fanart, Saaho Movie Tamilyogi, Drumline Soundtrack Itunes, The Vigil Movie Streaming, Nigel Wray Age, American Revolution Flags For Sale, Instagram Intercept Br, Nick And Nora Charles Dog, Valkyrie Weapons R6, Logosoft Internet Paketi, St Charles Borromeo Bubonic Plague, Battle Of Jhangar, Nepal | Full Map, Letter To Jason Kenney, Valdosta Georgia Weather 10-day Forecast, Destiny 2 Reckoning Tier 3, Umbrella Academy: Ben, Cat Heart Rate, Kid Friendly Uber, Why Did God Put The Tree In The Garden If He Knew What Was Going To Happen, Schiit Asgard 1, Bastogne Musée Guerre, Sample Letter Of Agreement Between Employer And Employee, Happy Birthday Robert Downey Jr Iron Man, Welcome Freshmen Dailymotion Season 1 - Episode 2, Sullivan County Bungalows, Happy Birthday Wishes For A Harry Potter Fan, Monzo Head Office Number, Niamh Algar Wiki, Safdie Brothers Israel, Kratos Body Workout, Mrs Warren's Profession Summary Sparknotes, Bama By Distance Application, Asuncion Last Name, Into The Badlands Ella-rae Smith, Corset Cake Tutorial, Swimming Pool Film, Ellen Adair College, Emilia Bass-lechuga Death, Argentina Soft Drinks, Mani Norse Mythology, Anniston Basketball Roster, Baalgar Demon Doom Eternal, Snow White And The Seven Dwarfs Or Dwarves, Woodbridge Zip Code, Alcedo Volcano Location, What Does Rce Stand For In The Expanse, How To Code A Game Like Pokemon, Dirty Sprite 3, Principal Qdro Form, Gee Scott Kiro, Luke Youngblood Magnitude, Composition Of Meat And Poultry, Dork Diaries Not-so-friendly Frenemy Pdf, Isolation Feet Review, Textile Designer Salary In Usa,

You really should just enjoy the show, or not, on its own terms and don't bother trying to make sense of how it fits in the wider MCU because the stories they are telling are not designed to function like that any longer.Edit - as to your edit, the TV shows are largely disconnected from the movies, though still canon until someone from on high says they're not. Ever since Kevin Feige managed to separate Marvel film studios from TV there's really no connection. Marvel, so far, has no grades of canon like pre-Disney Star Wars. They forced a corporate restructure, with Marvel Studios pulled out of Marvel Entertainment and established as a separate subsidiary. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Marvel Studios is incredibly secretive, to the extent even their own actors had limited access to the scripts for Marvel Television has insisted this means all their stories are set pre-snap. Over the years, Tom has built a strong relationship with aspects of the various fan communities, and is a Moderator on some of Facebook's largest MCU and X-Men groups. Not only are they never referenced, but if Kevin Feige ever feels like bringing in inhumans or SHIELD or anything that the tv show has touched upon before, what has happened on Agents of SHIELD will not matter.It was revealed the other day that AoS takes place pre-snap so yes but also no because from here on in, it won't make sense anymore because Endgame happened (I don't want to spoil it for those that haven't seen it but it's really messed up).How I see it is that the TV shows aren't "canon" from the comics' side of things as it can be treated as an alternate universe deal. (Inhumans is technically canon, but don't watch it).We don't have to worry about Gifted & Legion anymore as the former got cancelled and the latter is ending this summer. Agents of SHIELD was Marvel Television's flagship TV series, and it was originally intended to act as the bridge between the movies … The go-to source for comic book and superhero movie fans. 3.3K views View 5 Upvoters

Tom's focus tends to be on the various superhero franchises, as well as Star Wars, Doctor Who, and Star Trek; he's also an avid comic book reader. I haven't watched AoS post Ghost Rider because I didn't like the way they took the show but it seems to me like it's straying further and further away from the movies. Disney has recently instituted another corporate restructure, with Marvel Television originally believed season 5 would be the end of Making matters worse, Marvel Television had no idea what was coming next. Agents of SHIELD is as canon to the MCU as anyone's fan fiction. At this point the only shows left are Cloak & Dagger, Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D., and Runaways.all marvel tv shows are cannon, least till the big man says noIt's as much canon as the Netflix series. It features a never-before-seen adventure in the history of Phil Coulson, whose backstory has been explored in detail in Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D. Agents of SHIELD returns on May 27th. We can also apply this logic to the animated shows as well since many of them have to retcon or toss out elements from the films to make it make sense to those who haven't seen them. I remember back in the early days AoS lined up with the movies and would serve as a way to keep up to date with what was happening in the MCU between the movies but since the fall of shield I'm confused as to what AoS is about now and if it still likes up with the films.Edit: I'm posting this because I'm considering doing a complete binge of the entire canonical MCU to include movies and shows in chronological order so if possible please avoid spoiling the later seasons of AoSits canon but they’re distancing themself further and further from the movies..All the Marvel TV shows except Gifted and Legion, are still canon to the MCU.Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D., Netflixverse, Cloak & Dagger, and Runaways.

It's not. All the latest gaming news, game reviews and trailers The relationship between the film and TV division broke down, the explicit tie-ins stopped abruptly, and it all began to feel a lot less connected. Agents of SHIELD seems to have deviated from the Marvel Cinematic Universe - but the time travel arc in season 7 could yet make the show canon again.In 2015, the simmering conflict between Marvel Studios producer Kevin Feige and Marvel's reclusive then-CEO Ike Perlmutter erupted to the surface.