Life In Lesotho, Rick And Morty Funkoverse Review, Morani Hero Service Center Jaipur, The Last Unicorn Book Vs Movie, Monzo Mod Apk Ios, Aegir Summoners War Rta, Aegis Shield Athena, Dear God Smokie Norful Lyrics, Upside-down Magic Series, Watch The Marvelous Mrs Maisel Season 3 Episode 1, Alban Berg Is Best Known For, Thyone Health Care, Make Out Monday, Bibiana Bachelor In Paradise, Enterobacter Antibiotic Resistance, Breaking Bad Quotes, Montgomery Ward Catalog PDF, American Restaurants In Auburn, Ca, Will Greenberg - Imdb, Mutual Fund Size, Garma Zabi Cosplay, Jerry Harrison : Casual Gods, Multi Utility Vehicle Meaning, Derick Dillard Net Worth, Happy Birthday Rashida, Nex Machina Co-op, Baby Yoda Excited Meme, Steve Mclendon Instagram, Toby Wallace The Society, Italian Bellagio Restaurants, Wagoner County Mugshots, Sherry Hsi Chen,

Not to mention wonder woman had only chance of tagging because Superman was distracting alot and wonder woman is bullet timer easly, yet constantly got bullied by Doomsday. But if hela cant atleast blast at level of nuke i dont see why it would harm doomsday magical or not.Im not saying he can be easily be defeated by magic and im aware hes adapted to it in the comics, but dceu doomsday has shown no such advantage, the sword in question is interesting because it was forged in a similar way to her bracelets; which both have magical properties, im basing this on the fact that everytime diana utilised these including the bracelets sword and lasso, doomsday was struggling to shrug off those attacks, i see no reason why he can't be weak to magic since its also in wonder womans powerset Who all has seen the film?
I can’t remember any instances where any of this is confirmed or said on-screen during any of the films.because it is still not that established. could it magical, mystical or divine power ? The strike that hacked into DD was not a terrifically powerful amount of force. Magic affects him the same way it affects anyone else that does not have magic protection. The only thing could be said is Wonder womans sword, but thats not because its magical, just really sharp sword.Thats about the same as saying well doomsday never got not shown durability against potato gun so he is not durable enough to handle it. could it magical, mystical or divine power ? No more, no less.people always say Superman is weak to magic as if he'd fall into a fetal position at the very presence of magic like he would against kryptonite. What people should prove is whether someone has durability against magic.Magic is considered to be a type of "hax".

we don't how these version of amazons crafted their weapons with magic or not but considering an average soldier can kill a normal amazon with bullets, i really doubt they were magical to begin with.the lasso affected steve but did it affect kal ?

I cast it on YOU and on Superman. It's quite present in Suicide Squad, thanks to June Moon.I believe DCEU Kryptonians are indeed vulnerable to magic, meaning that, for exemple, a Mjolnir hit will affect them more than usual - there's going to be some "extra damage" for the fact it is magic, that or Supes' durability will be lessened to the hit.I know it makes no sense but it has been quite consistant since the character's inception.There’s no evidence of them being weak to magic. No, Superman isn't effected by magic "just like everyone else", he just isn't completely invunerable to it. The only thing could be said is Wonder womans sword, but thats not because its magical, just really sharp sword. We can say “yes” because of DD and Diana’s sword but it is just speculation now.wiki https://dcextendeduniverse.fandom.com/wiki/Sword_of_AthenaThe Sword of Athena is an incredibly sharp and durable weapon, showing no apparent damage after Diana's extensive use of it. Weakness to Magic increases by M% the magnitude of subsequent offensive magical effects; the effect lasts for D seconds. Weakness to Magic M% for D seconds. Ofc there are magical blasts like that f Odin that can blast galaxy and i dont deny it.

But those small things people try to twist to somewhat push hela as winner is just childish. Did Hela get any durability feats?Was this guy really telling ppl they’re making stuff up about a movie that he hasn’t even seen? WW has magical artifacts, her sword and her bracelets were both forged by beings who also use these magical artifacts, feel free to research it yourselfYep went and saw this morning, i guess your soruces are wrong, her main power was her TK could be but judging by the trailer thor and hulk dont look like they are very much superior to how they were before.
But we gotta see the movie first.Thats like saying "Oh because we havent seen Harley Quinn tank a Superman punch, she able to tank Superman attacks"doomsdy was never weak to magic in comics and he is evolved kryptonian not actually a kryptonian. But if hela cant atleast blast at level of nuke i dont see why it would harm doomsday magical or not.Im not saying he can be easily be defeated by magic and im aware hes adapted to it in the comics, but dceu doomsday has shown no such advantage, the sword in question is interesting because it was forged in a similar way to her bracelets; which both have magical properties, im basing this on the fact that everytime diana utilised these including the bracelets sword and lasso, doomsday was struggling to shrug off those attacks, i see no reason why he can't be weak to magic since its also in wonder womans powersetWhat has wonder woman done that Doomsday didnt shrug of, besides sword cuts. • 1 year ago WW was doing quite fine against DD, and IMO could have killed it on her own (if Supes didn't amped him up about so many times with energy) even if she's less powerful than Supes, because magic.If one rejects the magical vulnerability, then evidences are that Doomsday can be, in fact, I am not sure I'm buying everything that's in there, BTW.

New 52 has been doing stuff that breaks it by making it actively weaken him. No more, no less. He solos Marvel. You would both have light burns.