K-9 Adventures: A Christmas Tale 2013, Moss Landing Upcoming Events, Monica Spear Cause Of Death, Brunswick Careers Florida, The Noble Collection Nn1910 Harry Potter Illuminating Wand, 14-Inch, Monzo As A Current Account, Seven Eleven Group, Random Horror Movie Generator, Silver - Summoners War, Southwest Florida Bird Houses, Abbeville County Courthouse Jobs, Concorde Capital Research, Fizzing Whizbees Review, Andrea Brooks Family, Watauga Historical Association, Dicker Data Stock, Norma Torres Voting Record, Woodworking Vise Lowe's, Sharks In Kauai 2019, Jennifer Birthday Meme, Ashley Scott Net Worth, Cake Shop Tallahassee, Lola Ponce Biografía, Chittagong Airport Video, First Nations Symbols, Sterling Bank One Pay, Sterling Bank One Pay, Digital Yuan Price, Songs For You Tinashe Wiki, Flying High Movie Cast Members, Broomfield Co Webtrac, Honduras Airport Code, Juan Pokémon Anime,

Suitable for two medium sized rabbits, this will make a wonderful home for your new friends. It takes a little time to assemble but it's fairly easy. It is a hygenic home for your pets, naturally weather resistant, and at the end of its life it can be recycled. This shopping feature will continue to load items when the Enter key is pressed.

Size: Extra-Large Rabbit Hutch | 52.76L x 24.80W x 46.06H Inches

The Eglu Go Rabbit Hutch is perfect for keeping pet bunnies in the garden safely. This rabbit hutch features a removable tray to easily dump litter & debris. Yum! The roof insulation kit is perfect to protect your rabbit from cold temperature in winter and from sun in summer. All opening doors are equipped with efficient secure lock systems. Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews It’s great to know we don’t have to lock the rabbits out of their run at all as they are safe from foxes that are known to be in our area,It’s so easy to clean. our lion head loves this house... he loves that he can go up and down the ramp, loves to hide in the little room or under it... he so much happier since we got him this house!!! So far, it has been a nice addition to the bunny room and my bunny is not on the floor. Grand Lodge Plus rabbit homes have been designed to fit some useful optional accessories. The plastic is fairly thick and durable, and the sliding litter trays make it really easy to clean. Kaytee Perfect Chews for Rabbits He loves to sleep in the loft. Please try again

My son and I put it together by following a utube tutorial, it took us a couple of hours developing his “man skills;-) along the way. Its only wide enough for my bunny to hop in and out. Extra-Large Outdoor Plastic Rabbit Hutch | Grand Lodge 140 Plus is ideal for up to 2 rabbits & measures 52.76L x 28.74W x 46.06H inches when assembled Outdoor Rabbit Hutch Includes ALL Accessories | Each x-large rabbit hutch comes with a large water bottle, feed bowl, hay feeder, wooden ramps & wood hutch Reviews of Plastic Hutches. My rabbit still hasn't figured out the lower level. On the bottom, then, you will find an additional removable tray for dirt collection, useful to prevent soiling the floor. Easipet Extra Large Indoor Rabbit or Guinea Pig Hutch 120cm Two Storey (100cm, Pink) 4.4 out of 5 stars 237. This plastic is not as hard and sturdy as the Iris rabbit hutch.

The entire roof can open to allow access into all areas of the rabbit hutch for routine cleaning as well as a breeder box door and full pull-out center tray.

We had a really bad storm blow through 60mph winds and hard rain. Ending Today at 1:30PM BST 4h 42m.

My spoiled rabbit :) Great hutch and great looking!Size: Large Rabbit Hutch | 45.47L x 24.80W x 46.06H Inches Keeping the water in the Eglu rabbit house means that it is protected from direct sunlight, reducing the formation of algae, and the water is unlikely to freeze during winter due to the insulation of the house.

Your question may be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who purchased this item, who are all part of the Amazon community. The only thing that I do not like is the small opening on the bottom. Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question. When I woke the next morning I was happy to see that not one drop of water got inside of the cage.

The easy-to-use front door makes it easy to keep your pets in the run when you want to clean the house and vice versa.The Eglu is specially designed to keep your pet rabbits warm in the winter.

The Eglu has a single large door at the back which can be opened to reveal the bedding tray and access the hay rack and water bottle.The removable bedding tray can be slid out quickly to clean out, re-fill or top up the stainless steel treat bowl.

Besides that it's a great quality heavy duty plastic, which is perfect for rabbits. 6 bids.

The Grand Lodge 140 Plus is made of durable UV resistant plastic that can stand-up to the outdoor elements. Very sturdy and solid, Grand lodge Plus plastic habitats are also suitable for outdoor use. Size: Large Rabbit Hutch | 45.47L x 24.80W x 46.06H Inches

Once assembled, you'll find that it really looks the part, with a dark green coating that blends into the garden beautifully.

Made from strong, steel weld mesh, it is virtually impossible for predators to break. This is very handy as rabbits are herbivores, and they will munch through a lot of hay (in fact, it should form the main part of their diet). Both accessories can be fixed in a flash to the habitat thanks to their fastening system.

Customer Reviews

Perfect size.

This is a really nice cage, and it is easy to clean.