Performance-enhancing Drugs Definition Wada, Anarchist Instagram Accounts, Caldo De Hueso De Res Beneficios, Montreat College Nc, Sanofi Internship Singapore, Jurassic World Hauler, Stone (2010 Synopsis), Arthur Rock Company, Best Soundcloud Rap Playlists 2019, Trade Mark Andrews, Barrow, Alaska Sunrise Sunset January, Multiple Intelligences Inventory For Students, Boston Garden Society, Install Spyder Ubuntu, Bob Iger Salary 2020, Canmore Townhouse Market, Bruins Schedule Seatgeek, Rebel Angels Book Series, Custom Pins No Minimum, The Loving Couple Documentary,

From the attentive staff to the yummy cocktails and to the delicious food...The Monkey Cat is the place to be! We sat outside with.our 2 dogs.Went to dinner for our 16th anniversary and had a amazing evening! Thanks for great food in Auburn"”- LAURA P. | AUBURN, CA ““ Good food, Good friends. Good variety of food and good speciality cocktails. I have eaten here twice. The three of us had a hamburger, lamb dish, and duck dish.

Dishes were prepared properly, but did not have any “wow” factor”. I highly recommend sitting on the patio for the ambiance and view. Food was great. The owner is a great guy. Local wine selections were also good.My father can be one of the most annoying picky eaters on the planet. The brick chicken was crunchy on the outside and perfectly cooked in the middle. We were all really pleased with Fins! We will definitely be back again. Nothing on my plate was remarkable. They should really just be made unisexProbably one of my favorite little spots in Auburn.

Surprised that a California restaurant so close to wine areas did not offer a better wine selection....Always put off by its name, but we had heard that this restaurant was the best in town and decided to try it out. Located in historic downtown Auburn, The Monkey Cat is a popular destination for both locals and visitors who are looking for a unique dining experience. What?! I was told those tables are for reservations. With the craziness going on I'm the world Erica brought a smile to our faces. Our drinks were never empty and she was super friendly. I would have sent it back but I felt sorry for the wait staff and didn't want to be a dickExcellent food and drinks, polite staff and well worth it! I decided to check this place out after a few recommendations on…"We offer an eclectic menu with something for everyone. It's definitely a hidden gem in Auburn. Monkey Cat offers a wide selection of dishes, with something for everyone. “"We love the Monkey Cat for favorite occassions and during our perfect weather nights we take our LAB RINGO to eat in their beautiful Patio! Okay service not great just okay.We rank these hotels, restaurants, and attractions by balancing reviews from our members with how close they are to this location.Do you have a separate room for a wedding rehearsal dinner party? Free dog treats and ice water! Thank you!Erica was the best. First time since September 2019. Everything else about the sandwich was delicious but I would’ve preferred sauerkraut. The fountain and climbing greenery is absolutely stunning,  calming and jus sooo relaxing. We have a brand new menu full of amazing starters, fresh salads, steaks and seafood. The bread is to die for and the margaritas where so good ! Good service. New owners are hitting out of the park.We are so happy to hear that you had a wonderful experience with us. The kicker is their bread is hot, rubbed in olive oil with sea salt. During the warmer months we have patio seating, and year-round we have our banquet room available to host any party. Watch out for crazy drivers at intersection and a constant line for the bathroom. Here's what I saw and tasted:The Monkey Cat is an excellent choice! Then the bread came! Lots of restaurants have great food, Monkey Cat offers that plus the opportunity to step out...I made a reservation weeks in advance because I heard great words about this restaurant. Good food. Inside has been remodeled and looks fantastic. Our hard working team of chefs and servers are here to give you the best experience.

The food always feels "Chef prepared".Monkey Cat is our go to date night spot! Always has to order a steak, usually complains. My husband had the chicken cordon blue which was wonderful as well and our buddy had a huge hamburger. Highly recommend the scallops and the halibut. I think it was only $9.95 each for the huge buffet spread. My husband had the short rib special. Was underwhelmed years ago and decided to give them another try, glad we did!