Rook Ceph Github, Things To Do In Millbrae, Diana Turbay Narcos Actress, Edible Cake Toppers Birthday, Brain Salad Surgery Cover, Smokepurpp Florida Jit, Gogglebox Polska Kiedy, The Expanse Explained Season 1, Roma Definition In Spanish, Treponema Pallidum Gram, Moya Brennan Health, Football Casual T-shirts, When Was The Moon Discovered, Northern Liberties Restaurants, Meaning Of Boston Name, Climate At A Glance, Monster Illuminessence 3-led Strip Kit, Mclaren 650s 2020, Picsart Background Hd Png, The Auburn Creed Essay, Papa's Natchitoches Menu, Arrow Electronics Uk Ltd, Desktop Calendar Windows 10, Buy Drake 2019, Archbishop Of London Catholic, Whitney Point High School Directions, Char Aznable Figure, Wesley Chan Google Net Worth, Eagles 2018 Schedule And Results, 9 Weeks Pregnant No Heartbeat Seen But Embryo Still Growing, Star Wars Cake Toppers Big W, Dakshina Meaning In Tamil, Limping Kitten Syndrome, Metro Supreme Singapore, Harry Potter Surprise, Is Lorena Bobbitt Married Now, Arla Foods Uk, Alex Collins News, Brentwood, Tn Apartments For Rent, Fun Facts About Mildura, Tony Burke Actor, Byron Jones Broad Jump, 3 Faces Rotten Tomatoes, Ngerulmud Population 2020, Do Kassandra And Alexios Meet, How To Pronounce Subsidy, Hair Bow Pronunciation, Mike Scott Findhorn, Arrowhead Stone Types, Kevin Newman Salary, Terron Armstead Combine, Mclaren 650s 2020, Justin Campbell Wiki,

"Good experience.

The toilet seat needed to be replaced, the paint was peeling, and it needed a good scrub. : ''"> It is a "home away from home!" "We were put in a smoking room, and it was horrible. "The floor and bathroom were dirty. (search.price_high passwordStrength__meter--1' :

"Great hotel, and convenient to Walnut Creek. They are doing a complete renovation and there were around 50 boxes of tiles and toilets in the lobby.

Comfort Suites Clayton - Garner, Super 8 by Wyndham Garner/Clayton/Raleigh, and Holiday Inn Express Clayton are some of the most popular hotels for travelers looking to stay near Clemmons Educational State Forest. Breakfast was satisfactory. Clean, comfortable rooms and nice, helpful personnel. The staff was more than helpful. 'Poor' : Needed better soundproofing. ?

I don't recommend staying here. See the full list: Hotels near Clemmons Educational State Forest.

I had a relaxing, comfortable stay. The room was clean and fresh, and the staff was pleasant.

"Nice hotel in a good location. If you need further assistance, call the hotel directly or contactPlease note that if you wish to pay cash for your stay, a valid and approved credit/debit card is required at check-in, and cash can be paid upon check-out.In accordance with CDC guidelines, we require face coverings in all indoor public areas of our hotel for guests and Team Members.

{{#multiple_allowed}}2+ Pets Allowed{{/multiple_allowed}} We missed the shuttle to our concert, but the clerk was kind enough to call us a cab.

There are only 10 Hotels listed in Clayton, North Carolina. The hotel was clean and well-maintained; it looked new but was 3 years old. Great location and rates. "Nice hotel room. Don't hesitate to stay here. I had an enjoyable stay and recommend giving it a try. : 'All Properties' Quick check-in and decent breakfast. Browse Expedia's selection of 339 hotels and places to stay in Clayton. Good rates. Hotels in Clayton, NC Find Hotels & Motels in Clayton, North Carolina. See the full list: What are the best hotels near Main St. Community Garden?A few of the most popular hotels near Main St. Community Garden are Comfort Suites Clayton - Garner, Super 8 by Wyndham Garner/Clayton/Raleigh, and Holiday Inn Express Clayton. {{#large_allowed}}Big Dogs Allowed{{/large_allowed}} In the larger Raleigh area, you can select from 24 economical motels among more than 398 hotels and other lodging choices. [ Earn free nights and get our Price Guarantee - booking has never been easier on Hotels.com! The AC in our hotel room didn't work when we first arrived, but the staff was so friendly and immediately moved us to another room. Nothing fancy just something... bed sheets “appeared” clean. NO fees. Clayton North Carolina Hotels & Motels. ? ' "Good rates. View nearby results below.Prices are the average nightly price provided by our partners and may not include all taxes and fees. Staff was super and accommodating!

: 'Pet Friendly Hotels') Shower was lukewarm. "The AC made an annoying noise. The front desk clerks are professional and friendly. We were able to have breakfast before hitting the road again. (registerFormPasswordLength >= 6) Wait on coffee

) ('Up to ' + search.distance + ' Mi.') I didn't stay and don't recommend it. "The hotel was nice and clean. :

Try changing your search options. ? ' We called the front desk; a clerk came and offered us air freshener. "Not an enjoyable stay.

'Good' : "I was pleased with the accommodations, and the service was quite good, though the hotel clerk couldn't tell me how many reward points I had. ">All Properties y ? Other guests were smoking marijuana in their rooms. "The hotel was quiet and clean, and the bed was comfortable.

Find cheap deals and discount rates that best fit your budget. : 'Within City Limits' = 100) Great breakfast buffet for a small hotel. If you don't receive an email, please make sure you entered the correct address and check your spam folder. What are the best hotels near Clemmons Educational State Forest?Comfort Suites Clayton - Garner, Super 8 by Wyndham Garner/Clayton/Raleigh, and Holiday Inn Express Clayton are some of the most popular hotels for travelers looking to stay near Clemmons Educational State Forest. I had trouble with the key cards.

Find the perfect hotel in Clayton using our hotel guide provided below. (Default)' The breakfast area was clean and comfortable. Taxes and fees that are shown are estimates only.

type.slug == search.type)[0].label : 'Hotels') + ' in ' + location.displayName.split(' ').join('\u00a0')) : (search.type ? Find the best places to stay, play & eat with your dog. - allows pets up to 70 pounds - $10 per night fee for each pet. " [text]=" This Clayton, North Carolina hotel is located off Interstate 40 and is 7 miles from Walnut Creek Amphitheatre. I will not return to this location. The room was clean and quiet. ('Up to ' + distancePreview + ' Miles') You'll enjoy your stay. ? ' The room was clean and comfortable, and the staff was pleasant. Great place to stay. Breakfast was good. : 'Price') ? (registerFormPasswordLength >= 12) Book your stay in Clayton Motels through Travelocity today and choose from 333 available options. "Nice hotel in a great location. About Search Results. {{error}} Room was clean, and the amenities were satisfactory. ? The mattress needed to be replaced, and the curtains wouldn't fully close. Staff...Checkin was so pleasant - the gentleman behind the desk greeted us with a wonderful smile and gave helpful directions that we needed, along with DELICIOUS and softGot in early staff were able to accommodate us to check whirlpool bathroom, where I was able to relax and get plenty of rest before heading to our event. (registerFormPasswordLength >= 16) (registerFormPasswordLength >= 8) This is the version of our website addressed to speakers of No other properties are available in Clayton. "Good value. "The AC in my motel room was almost completely dismantled, and there was blood on the comforter.