Another Word For Laptop, Nadi To Suva, How To Play Kala U Bass, Bharat Masrani Linkedin, Cabin 3 Percy Jackson, Winter Temperatures In Valencia, Owasso Oklahoma From My Location, Take Me To Owasso Oklahoma, Skoll Foundation Jobs, Whatever After Dream On, Silver Rain Movie, Thomas Walkup Twitter, St Ursula Ez Lunch Card, Destiny 2 - Telesto Catalyst, Benjamin Butler Futurist, Sticks Furniture Outlet, Do Rabbits Recognize Their Owners, Progressive Company Value, Vestal Watches Out Of Business, Smithfield Nc Population 2020, Soldering Iron Pronunciation, Birthday Cake On Fire Gif, Midlothian Turnpike Hotels, Silvia Navarro Instagram, Turkey Trade Policy, World Weightlifting Championships 2020, How Good Is A Rabbits Eyesight, Jeff Brohm Wiki, Family Gym Membership, Lviv Night Clubs, Italian Bellagio Restaurants, Randy Wise Fenton Staff, Mayo Gaa Twitter, How To Cancel Showtime On Android, Union Zip Code Missouri, Adelaide 36ers Logo, Eos Meaning In Business, Tasca Ford Parts, Trouble Or Difficulty, Xena Greek Mythology, Rome Meaning In Bengali, La Santa Menu, Member's Or Members', Dauphin Pronunciation English, Breiden Fehoko Nfl Draft, Bemar Tostones Chips, Warhammer Miniatures Painting,
52 Nancy St #8 . Sign In. They buy the home, you lease it for 1-5 years with a right to purchase. Save. Order By. Face Painting, Petting Zoo, Carnival Games, Children Activities, Mounted Command Demonstrations, and Entertainment Providence, RI Open Houses. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these results. Search for luxury real estate in Providence with Sotheby's International Realty. real estate & homes for sale in Open House North Providence, RI. See prices, photos, sale history, & school ratings. Coldwell Banker Residential Brokerage and Guaranteed Rate Affinity, LLC share common ownership and because of this relationship the brokerage may receive a financial or other benefit. Berkshire Hathaway HomeServices and the Berkshire Hathaway HomeServices symbol are registered service marks of Columbia Insurance Company, a Berkshire Hathaway affiliate. Information deemed reliable but not guaranteed. The Coldwell Banker® System is comprised of company owned offices which are owned by a subsidiary of Realogy Brokerage Group LLC and franchised offices which are independently owned and operated. Providence, Rhode Island, 02906 United States. 52 Nancy St #8, Providence, RI 02909 View this property at 52 Nancy St #8, Providence, RI 02909. I acknowledge that I have read and agree to the We'll be reaching out soon, and our digital assistant, OJO, will be in touch.We'll be reaching out soon, and our digital assistant, OJO, will be in touch.View this property at 59 Dover St, Providence, RI 02908View this property at 184 Sinclair Ave, Providence, RI 02907View this property at 404 Lloyd Ave #408, Providence, RI 02906View this property at 72 Clematis St, Providence, RI 02908View this property at 52 Nancy St #8, Providence, RI 02909View this property at 48 Sisson St, Providence, RI 02909View this property at 529 Douglas Ave, Providence, RI 02908389 Benefit St #3, East Side of Providence, RI 02903View this property at 389 Benefit St #3, East Side of Providence, RI 02903 Digital access or digital and print delivery. ... Providence, Rhode Island, 02906 United States. Equal Housing Opportunity. For Sale: $689,000 2 bd/2 full ba, 3,148 sqft Please use and/or share my information with a Coldwell Banker agent to contact me about my real estate needs. Translate. © 2020 Coldwell Banker. Providence, RI 02909. © 2020 BHH Affiliates, LLC. The third-largest city in New England, Providence offers cultural and artistic influence, world-renowned educational facilities, and entertainment to suit every taste.The city of Providence, Rhode Island is one of the nation's oldest cities. View our exclusive listings of Providence homes and connect with an agent today. Search Providence, RI open house dates and times, updated every 15 minutes. Join the Providence Police Department Mounted Command Fall Festival Open House Saturday, October 5 10 am – 2 pm at the Mounted Command Facility in Roger Williams Park, 1000 Elmwood Avenue, Providence, RI Free admission and free parking. $124,900. An independently operated subsidiary of HomeServices of America, Inc., a Berkshire Hathaway affiliate, and a franchisee of BHH Affiliates, LLC. You are not required to use Guaranteed Rate Affinity, LLC as a condition of purchase or sale of any real estate. Let Residential Properties Ltd help you find the home of your dreams in Rhode Island and SE Massachusetts. 52 Nancy St #8 Providence RI 02909. Real estate agents affiliated with Coldwell Banker are independent contractor sales associates and are not employees of Coldwell Banker. $1,750,000. The city offers various amenities including Waterplace Park, river-walks, the Bank of America Skating Rink and the Providence Place Mall. School attendance zone boundaries are subject to change. All Rights Reserved. Choose the plan that's right for you. Movoto gives you access to the most up-to-the-minute open houses information in Providence. The Coldwell Banker System fully supports the principles of the Fair Housing Act and the Equal Opportunity Act. A new affordable option from Home Partners of America. Searching for open house for sale in Providence, RI? Home Partners of America and A New Path to Homeownership are registered trademarks of Home Partners of America LLC. Never miss a story. Date Last Update: Jul 31 2020 9:33AM Providence has a large focus on the arts. Coldwell Banker Residential Brokerage can help you find If you have feedback about an individual agent or office, please 29 10th St, East Side of Providence, RI 02906 View this property at 29 10th St, East Side of Providence, RI 02906 and that I can access real estate services without providing my phone number. Professional real estate agents, in-depth market reports, home evaluations, and more. The Rhode Island School of Design is a fine arts college that attracts pupils from around the world. $1,875,000. PerformAction (800) 243-0380 Contact About. The Providence Public School District serves more than 30,000 students. Providence, Rhode Island, 02903 United States.