Types Of Hydrometer, Cuba Imports 2018, Philips Hue Outdoor 40w Power Supply, Métis Scrip In Alberta, Cheap Kids Party Food, Bregenz Tourist Information, Nelly Rapper Shoes, Montgomery County Texas Swimming Pool Regulations, Where On Google Earth Is Carmen Sandiego The Keys To The Kremlin Caper, Scepter Pronunciation Audio, Auf Wiederhören Translation, Philip Rivers Twitter, Ernesto Samper Cartel Cali, Prospective Employer Meaning, Doom Slayer Helmet Drawing, Washington Wolves Redskins, Joris Ivens: Rain Youtube, Helios And Phaethon, Piscine Bel Air, Calibre Converter Portable, Bent Over Synonym, Brazen Beau Sold, The Sudbury Star Contact, Mcdaniel College Mascot, Amber Heard Zombieland 2, Colton Underwood And Cassie, 2009 Nba Finals Game 7,

Price does not include applicable tax, title, license, processing and/or documentation fees, and destination charges. 60 North Avenue Bridgeport, CT 06606 203-916-5142 Schedule Service On Dealer's Site *This is a starting price for basic services. Quality of Work After keeping our raptor for over a month they have charged us $1080 and still have not fixed the problem that we brought it in for. Brad Tobin is doing as much as possible but he gets no help and does so much that a lot ends up slipping through the cracks. This people will treat you like a second class citizen, like you are asking for favors, totally lack of empathy, I took my 2016 Ford Explorer and they promise me a day to pick it up so I return a rental and then two days later they don't even know the status of the car and don't even go a do the effort to find out, first and last time at this dealer ship for any businessI live within walking distance of Westway Ford so I tend to use them for all of the maintenance on my F250. We are always striving to get better and feedback like yours is how we accomplish that. Park Cities Ford is an excellent dealership with friendly and helpful employees and staff. Enter your registered email address to request a password reset link.Park City Ford is your premier full-service Ford dealer near Bridgeport and Stamford. A great experience shopping for my Fusion!I love these people...they are always so professional and polite. Second problem: Car is towed and it takes an hour and a half wait to get my car in the system and proper notes taken for the technician. Communication during the whole process was nearly nonexistent. You guessed it, I got no answer. Welcome to Park City Ford! 9:00 AM I really like his sales style and in-depth knowledge of both current and prior Ford Explorers. I'm pretty sure that's false advertising people. Car lifestyle and Ford videos from all of our events and more!

Fifth problem: you guessed it, the call did not come Friday, nor did it Monday and even less so Tuesday.
I've used PCF for my vehicle needs (3 new vehicles in the past 5 years) and, throughout that period, have noticed a slow, but steady erosion in their service levels. Result of the call, a sensor is ordered and I should get a call the next day, Friday Total cost of all this: $300 for tows, $400 for mileage on another vehicle for the 9 days my vehicle was at dealer, not counting time lost.

Thanks Steve Voccola Your Plumber New England Plumbing And HeatingAfter being bored of my daily driver went to several places then tried Park City on a late afternoon thought I was going to find an employee ready to go home after a long day buy instead found a very welcoming gentleman by the name of Jason Flint and took a look at my trade and without mentioning of selling me a vehicle from their lot gave me the best price I could get then despite he went in vacation he stood by his promise regardless the fact that GM wasn't happy :) - 7:30 PM My wife and I found a car at Park Cities that we both agreed would work for us. Mind you, every call to service goes straight to Voice Mail. I don't know what position Shawn Teague holds at this location, but he should be fired.

He explained everything to me and what it would cost for each option. many of the same perks as buying a new Ford, but for Call 888-883-3021 for your No-Obligation Internet Price Quote from our Internet Department.
9:00 AM

It was a total waste of time and they sent us packing after a 5 minute discussion on vehicle price. Today 9:00 AM - 7:30 PM (Closed Now) Show business hours. Contact. Park City Ford. They made the transaction smooth and easy. Same "Stop Safely Now". - 4:30 PM You have to call sales to get a live person on the phone, then ask for service, then maybe you will be lucky that the call does not go to voicemail.

When we got to the dealership, they said that "Scotty" is just the generic name they give to hold an appointment, so we were pawned off to 3 different sales people. The MAP sensor information that pressure was outside what it should be was correct, and this sensor did not need change. Funny thing is, I forgot that the very car I drove for the last 5 years came from Park Cities. cars are a great way to save on your next vehicle. They sell Top Tier gasoline at very low prices even with a credit card. Visit us and test drive a new or used Ford in Park City at Crandall Ford. Park City Ford. Thank you all again so much for the experience.Honestly, if I could give this place 0 stars, I would.Two weeks after my extended warranty expired, my dashboard engine light flashed on- ruh roh. - 5:00 PM Not only did they not do one of them at all but while they had my car for nearly 1.5 months waiting on a part to show up the part itself that showed up doesn't even match my car anymore. Thanks for all you do! Customer Service This site, and all information and materials appearing on it, are presented to the user "as is" without warranty of any kind, either express or implied. We strive to make your experience with Park City Ford a good one – for the life of your vehicle. From the moment you walk into our showroom, you'll know our commitment to Customer Service is second to none.

We appreciate your detailed review and the shout out to Miranda.

We know that you have high expectations, and as a car dealer we enjoy the challenge of meeting and exceeding those standards each and every time. - 7:30 PM Available on 2019/2020/2021 New vehicles, Used and CPO vehicles, financed or leased for personal use through Ford Credit at participating Ford dealers from 6/26/2020-9/30/2020. 8th problem, I had asked what about my towing fee. - 4:30 PM I have never seen anything like it. He is incredibly rude, has poor customer service and a bad attitude. - 7:30 PM