Yonder: The Cloud Catcher Chronicles Marriage, Stargate Universe Season 3 Episode 1, Emma Hill Net Worth, Joy-anna Duggar Forsyth, Dead Calm (1989), Jean Cart Titan, Philip Earl Of Chesterfield, Weather-altoona, Pa Hourly, Okta Api Authentication, Harry Potter Song Parody, Lucy Hanks Mother, Gangwon Fc Futbol24, Gundam Seed Destiny Final Plus, John Kidder Bio, Traditional Nut Cake, Are Elephants Black, Mike Weber Artist, Future Perfect Continuous Tense Definition, Ff14 Ran'jit Class, Easy Demon Face, Roma Definition In Spanish, Marcus Spears Family, Star Wars Party Decorations Diy, How Old Is Sombra, Thandolwethu Mokoena Age 2020, Etruscan Alphabet Translator, Cpl 2019 Final Scorecard, Kyle Anderson Facebook, Incubator Thermometer Tractor Supply, Astra Miami Marketing, Can 2 Male Rabbits Live Together, Ed Weeks Cambridge, La Mirada Residences Cebu, Greek God Family, East Hants Swimming Pool, Sunset Today Los Angeles, Namaka Hawaiian Goddess, Nelson Lee King County, Visionary Crossword Clue, Hainan Airlines Uk, Thornton Water Park, Shanghai China Latest News,
Lil' mama a party girl She just wan' have fun too They say you ain't wifey type But I don't care, I want you She like to do drugs too R3HAB – Party Girl Lyrics. Lyrics to 'Party Girl' by R3hab.

Party Girl Lyrics: Girls just wanna have fun / So they party, so they party / (Ayy, yo, Nashi, you goin' crazy) / Lil' mama a party girl, she just wan' have fun too / They say you ain't wifey type R3HAB – Party Girl Lyrics Lil’ mama a party girl She just wan’ have fun too They say you ain’t wifey type But I don’t care, I want you She like to do drugs too She in love with guns too They say you too piped up But I think that I love you