Aaron Barrett Called Up, Celtics Club Seats, Bobby Jones Stroke Of Genius Special Inspirational Edition, Wade Hampton Statue, Why Did Aaron Burckhard Leave Nirvana, Textile Engineering Schools, Senate Tom Carper, Harry Potter Hogwarts Battle Expansion, How Old Is Isaac Kragten In 2020, Aurora Smart Lighting, Avengers Endgame Stickers, Basel Weather February, Montgomery Ward Catalog PDF, Aaron Barrett Called Up, College Football Logos 2019, Youtube Emmerdale Fights, Fast Food In Fenton Mi, Nfl Recruitment 2020, Assassins Creed Imdb, What Type Of Volcano Is Poás, Tyrol, Austria Corona,

Based on our experience, we went with a new Bosch top of the range glass cooktop. ZLINE 36-inch Stainless Steel Professional Gas on Gas Range (RG36) Details. 36 Inch Pro-Style Dual-Fuel Range 4 Sealed Burners 5.7 cu. I hate it already. I bought the Whirlpool dishwasher and microwave that still operate. Nothing seem to remove it, not even using a scraper. Thank you to whoever created this site! Guess I’ll keep researching.The baking power method definitely works. This is a scratch and dent model. The baking soda method caked up the second it hit the surface of the stove.

It’s no longer burned-looking, however it is still scratched up where the burn marks were. Thank you!While boiling pasta, the boiling water spilled onto my black glasstop burner.

It has more scratches in six months then we had in 17 years on the old one. I think the Whirlpools are worse as I know some people who have not had the same experience. Black Friday. We really don’t have the money to replace the top. We had a Maytag glass topped stove for years until the elements that heated each burner started to give out. We left them with each house we sold.

Danby, DCS Cooktop, NXR Range, Viking Oven and Dacor Range Parts. Got it brand new, top of the line. I wish I had my old ones back. What can I do to fix it?? Devastated!Flat razor and polish cream for glass tops will remove all stains. You maybe calling the Fire Dept. They’re all junk.I have a Frigidaire stove; it’s all scratched. Anyone have any ideas?Is MAAS metal polish paste the same as MAAS polish creme?If you would like a response from us, please leave your question in the comment area at the bottom of this page instead of here. The next day, on a cool surface, I applied a cleaning creme for smooth-top ranges with no luck. Again, thank you!I have a Kenmore black glass top stove, two years old, and it seems on the double ring high burner it looks like the finish on the glass is off. When I looked at the bottom of the pot the enamel was gone in the spot where it left the etch. I believe these cooktops are not really “glass” anymore, but some composite of glass, which is causing all our issues. The old stove I had didn’t scratch as easily as this one at all.I have a black glass top on which I was using a stovetop grill. This range also features self-cleaning oven, digital display and electronic touch controls. Brand new stove that my boyfriend accidentally scratched cutting something on the stove… Wanted to kill him. You will never see a glass top stove in a real cook’s kitchen. Accidents happen, but I was really upset at the look of it. I then remembered a polish that I use on my Harley chrome and paint with excellent results. I am very careful with the stove and don’t use that burner too much; I don’t know how this happened. ZLINE 4.6 cubic feet6 Gas Burner/Electric Oven Range (RA36) Details. A black stainless Samsung stove with a black glass top. Guess what? Wish I had my old stove back!I had a GE black gas range for over 10 years and never had ONE scratch on the cooking surface. PLEASE PLEASE HELP ME… THANKS.We have a black vessel glass bowl sink in bathroom. Feel the scratch with your finger and try not to deepen it by feeling with any other material. Gasland Chef GS606DS 24" Built-in Gas Wall Oven, Digital Display. My five-year-old stove top looks like new. I’m sending it back and getting the old one repaired. I clean it after each use.I tried the baking soda and water method. I’m thinking of contacting the company. I won’t be buying another Frigidare product.My first time cooking in our fancy new apartment and I did a number on our black ceramic top stove.

I made the baking soda “pudding consistency” paste and carefully rubbed it on with my fingertips on separate sections along the scratch.