Jillian Nelson Husband, Feo Ul Voice Actor, Happee Birthdae Cake, Seattle Basketball Team, Shh Tik Tok Dance, Sports Themed Cake, Cleo Fields Siblings, Voldemort Wand Wood, Doom Eternal - Armor, Electricity Worksheets For Grade 2, Why Do I Hate My Birthday Reddit, Water Safety Tips For Kids, Peter Maurer Email, What Method Of Pest Control Can A Person In Charge Or Staff Member Perform, Where In The Usa Is Carmen Sandiego 1999, Shark Birthday Card Sayings, Courtney Love Liverpool, Dion Waiters' Social Media, Minecraft Birthday Banner Diy, Benet Brandreth Wife, Danton Movie Trailer, Magic The Gathering Logo Png, Presidente De Colombia 1987, Hanson - Back To The Island 2020, About Mars In English, Light TV Movies Schedule, Tony Burke Actor, Thornton Rec Center Gymnastics, Lil Mo - 4ever, West End Theatres, Kotzebue Weather Cam, Madrid To Málaga Train Renfe, Brutal Doom Steam, Zalgirio Arena Virtualus Turas, Astrazeneca Logo Svg, Future War Mst3k, Lunar Anomalies Homepage, How To Make A Shrek Cake, St Charles Borromeo Bubonic Plague, Will Ropp Biography, Robin Hood Hat Rs3, Wall Street Warriors Watch Online, Monzo Bank Annual Report 2019, Hawthorn Afl Finals, Unum Payment Schedule, Dion Waiters' Social Media, Magic The Gathering Logo Png, Coma Cluster Dark Matter, Apartments For Rent In University City, Philadelphia, Avail The Bad Plus, Cat Water Bowl, El Alfa Phoenix 2020, Brother Vellies Sale, Simple Birthday Parties, Malmö, Sweden Map, Gimnasia Y Esgrima Mendoza, Madrid To Málaga Train Renfe, Lapiz Conciente Net Worth 2020, Paulina Vega Instagram, Hue Outdoor Motion Sensor Red Light, How To Make A Fast Beat On Fl Studio, Can Rabbits Get Wet In The Rain, Google App Engine In Cloud Computing Pdf, Vegetables High In Fiber, Matt Kitna Football, Best Time To Buy Jets Tickets, Angela's Ashes Chapter 1 Audio, Cleo Animal Crossing, How To Decorate A Spiderman Birthday Cake, Beverly Kelly Coburn, Real Estate License Verification, Abraham Lincoln Family Tree 2020, Meaning Of Bra, Iron Man Wallpaper For Pc,

I'm not sure it's pictured below and was handed to me from a friend. Please wear your mask. So finally emerging from under the rock I decided to check this place out with a couple of my buddies. No cover. This is by far the biggest bar in the strip and it's always fun in the summer because the rooftop is open. The pop music blasts. Talented, flirty bartenders with heavy pours. Although we didn't go to the rooftop bar, this place is big with different bars and different areas. As of 7/24/20, we are back to Outside seating only (Front Patio & Rooftop Deck), as directed by the City of Chicago, to insure Social Distancing relating to Covid-19 precautions. Living in this city for so long you tend to become friends with the bartenders so that's always a plus, they have fun things during the weekend like showtunes, all things gaga, all things Beyonce and many others, they've also hosted other events for the LGBTQ community this has been a staple bar in Boystown.Sidetrack is definitely the gold standard of Boystown. Loved this Gay Bar in Chicago. We have a different party each Wednesday of the Month and all are hosted by Dixie Lynn Cartwright.

21+ Follow on Twitter & Facebook @SidetrackBar / Find more photos at: Yaaas TIPS!

I've lost Sidetrack of time. And trust me- I get it, I have seen more drunk women acting like fools in gay bars than I could possibly count but it's nice when the staff don't automatically assume you're like that.
If this isn't for you, do yourself and everyone a favor and stay home. I came here with my husband and uncle during our vacation. Check out our famous Frozen Cocktails in a variety of flavors and enjoy our Rooftop Deck during Chicago's warmer months. This place was like Gay Grand Central Station. Join the party! :o)This is a massive bar with different bars and levels. It wasn't too busy but it was getting there. Thank you for making my birthday boozy. Julia R and I went to Market Days, and LGBTQ+ street festival in Boystown and this bar was definitely a staple in our weekend. Sidetrack is currently open from 3-11pm weekdays and 1-11pm weekends. No need to bring your snarky mindless friends or your girlfriend. The bartenders were fantastic (at least at the main bar) and let me try 5 different flavored slushies (with alcohol of course) and then the bartender gave me a free slushie drink since I was "so funny" (oh, darling!). As of 7/24/20, we are back to Outside seating only (Front Patio & Rooftop Deck), as directed by the City of Chicago, to insure Social Distancing relating to Covid-19 precautions. My nearest friends. I saw this recommendation on…" The guy, or rather several guys, that I met here, kept me, sort of, well, busy, this whole time. We went on a rainy Showtunes Sunday at about 6 pm and it was already super busy. Tighty Whitey Tuesdays are the best!Well, this past weekend was one for the books! Plenty of room so you don't feel trapped and great drink prices. Great drinks and video music. Very recommended.The drinks hit the spot. Not a single complaint. It was some kind of track anyway.

I'm sure their patience gets tested as the day pushes on but the thing I noticed was how NICE everyone was there- from the door security to the bussers to the bartenders, everyone was friendly and cool!

They also have a terrace in summer. I was on the second level which more of a bar with patio.

in Chicago, the place can get packed with men of all ages and sizes.Any time I visit Chicago I make sure to stop in at Sidetrack as it's my favorite Drinks are fabulous and reasonably priced, especially the "Went there on a Thursday night around 6.30pm and the place was already packed.

They were also playing a great collection of 90's-early 2000's music and had a great vibe. Seating is first come first serve with a limit of 6 people per table. My Uncle's Airbnb host recommended it from other bars and I thought it was the perfect way to spend our last night together.I've been living in Chicago for the last 13 years and when I turned 21 Sidetrack was the very first bar in Boystown that I walked into and I had a lot of fun now that I'm in my 30's I must say that every time I go I still have a lot of fun although the establishment has changed quite a bit they still manage to make it fun and enjoyable for locals and tourists around. Came here for a Sunday funday with friends and got the frosé? We hope to see you soon!LGBTQ+ Owned & Operated Businesses throughout Chicagoland ️‍ In fact, we liked it so much we came here for a pre-dinner drink, then stopped back for a nightcap as well.I said I'd be back and I came back.
It's a nI've been living in Chicago for the last 13 years and when I turned 21 Sidetrack was the very first bar in Boystown that I walked into and I had a lot of fun now that I'm in my 30's I must say that every time I go I still have a lot of fun although the establishment has changed quite a bit they still manage to make it fun and enjoyable for locals and tourists around. Come in and enjoy our…Sidetrack is currently open from 3-11pm weekdays and 1-11pm weekends. Fairly social staff.

I will be coming back!Hands down, our favorite bar that we visited while in Boystown. It was a shared…"Come hang where the beer is always cold, the drinks are strong and the staff is friendly. Seating is first come first serve with a limit of 6 people per table. We signed on the waiting list and went somewhere else for drinks and they called us about an hour later to tell us our table was ready.

The main level had a club vibe that wasn't for me.

Or should I say Backtracked. The drinks are good, the music is good and they had a body painter too which was cool to watch.Best LGBT Bar in Chicago hands down. It was clean and I loved the multi levels and different themed rooms. It's not only a leather bar but people are expected to wear leather and do. It is super funny. Awesome night.