Food Barn Yishun, The Diviners Series Order, Tazewell County News, Carlease Burke Biography, Airport Architecture Case Study, Asphalt Pavement Advantages And Disadvantages, Wafc Salaries Leak, Armadyl Book Osrs, Elephant Eyes Images Hd, Infinite Justice Gundam Rg, 1988 Mclaren F1, Dom Perignon Champagne Truffles, Sandusky Register Archives, Disney Birthday Message, Kitty City Raised Cat Food Bowl Collection, Singularity In A Sentence, Barclays Wealth Management (aum), Walled City Of Nicosia, Timmy Failure: Mistakes Were Made Full Movie Online Free, Social Media Marketing Contract Template 2019, Bath Spa University Newton Park Campus, Albano's Pizza Cicero, Hoover Windtunnel T-series Parts, Burwood Council Da Tracker, Green Party Membership, How To Pronounce Papua, Titania Ex Weapon, Tucker Carlson Family, Michael Bishop Photographer, Europa Name Meaning, Best Mimic Drops, Wonsan Elite Railway Station, Lautoka Fiji In Which Country, For I Have Heard Your Cry, Fontana Lake Map, How To Draw Hangman, News, Weather Channel 6, Sir Ove Arup, Pony Express Google, Nick And Nora Charles Dog, Star Trek Colors,

After the kid's fun in the water, we were able to enjoy goodies from the ice cream truck and the elotera which made our day :)Ok splash pad for kids. There are also sprinklers that can be steered. Didn't know these places existed until my sister told me about it. Other than kids being kids, running around and not watching out for toddlers, it's a great place to enjoy a family fun day! My sons really enjoy coming here (6 and 3 years).

54 Reviews (714) 895 … About 7271 Plaza St Westminster, CA 92683 (714) 898-4966 - Two Bedroom One Bath Apartment - Clean Two Bedroom One Bath apartments near Sigler Park. 58 Reviews (714) 895-2860 Website. 14402 Magnolia St, Westminster, CA 92683 5300 Tattershall Ave, Westminster, CA 92683Note: Splash Pad shuts off 15 minutes before closing time.

This is a great option for the frugal parents out there. There's a foosball table and ping pong table. Westminster, CA 92683 P. (714)898-3311 F. (714)373-4684

Great friendly staff as well! 58 reviews of Sigler Park Splash Pad - Temp. We brought him for the first time when he was one and he loves running around. See more ideas about Westminster, California, Orange county california. Alternative outdoor play area. Feb 6, 2016 - Vintage pix of my hometown, Westminster . There was kids and families there but not too crowded. There is also a covered area flanked… Sigler Park - 33 Photos - Parks - 7301 Plaza St, Westminster, CA - Yelp Get directions, reviews and information for Sigler Park in Westminster, CA. Westminster, CA - Parks and Facilities - Sigler Park For individual parks and locations, please contact the Community Services & Recreation Department at 714-895-2860.Sigler Park Splash Pad Our splash pad is located at Sigler Park, 7200 Plaza St. Sigler Park 7301 Plaza St Westminster, CA Playgrounds - MapQuest. Sid Goldstein Freedom Park. The only downfall for this place is that the park is pretty dirty and the thrash cans are over filled with trash which people just start leaving their trash everywhere. Westminster Civic Center. Virginia K. Boos Park. Came here on a Saturday around 4 p.m. and boy was it super crowded! There was an ice cream truck posted nearby as well.Went here for a kid's birthday party and it was so much fun. It's great for kids who are under 10. This definitely reminded me of my childhood. They have so much water compared to other splash pad. I cannot even begin to tell you how fun this place is!

Private party seems like a great way to hang in this place, but the full time city employees probably keep it great all the time- they are keeping guard over the behavior of the visitors.SO SO FUN FOR THE SUMMER!!!! CLOSED "This park is fun for the kids! Plus a lot of adults playing dominoes smoking all around the kids. 14180 All American Way, Westminster, CA 92683 Sigler Park. 8200 Westminster Blvd. Besides that it's all sun.

Dope place to take the kids on a summer day. Westminster, CA 92683. It's a free and fun way to cool off on hot days. A little cramped in the table area for a party, but how neat to be able to know your kids can't run off. This place has so many water activities for the kids AND its FREE! The facility seemed to be clean, I didn't go to the bathroom, but the water park itself was clean and everything was working.Fun playground, but the park and surrounding area not so clean. My little sister had a blast" Beautiful designs of the sprinklers that will pour water at different times.

Neighborhood parking was easy to find. There were benches located in the side where parents could sit and supervise their kids.

An overall good place to bring kids during summer.A nice splash pad with staff on watch for those kids who run a round and need a reminder to watch out for little ones. Sigler Park 7301 Plaza St Westminster CA 92683. It gets busy and packed during noon time. They have a sunshade that covers about six table.

NOTE: NO BRINGING OF FOOD AND DRINKS INSIDE there are also 2 nice ladies watching by the gate. Residents of the Westminster community can enjoy the benefits of twenty-four parks with a range of amenities. Make sure to bring a buck or 2 for an ice cream after playing. There is plenty of water for all the kids to get wet. They have 2 playgrounds and a recreation room with activities for the kids.
Only 6 shaded tables inside so get there early if you don't want to be in the sun. Find 48 real estate homes for sale near Sigler Park in Westminster, CA. Only giving it 3 stars due to the fact that the park itself is dirty! my little 3 year old loves this place. Sigler Park 7301 Plaza St Westminster CA 92683.
There is plenty of water for all the kids to get wet.

7200 Plaza St . and it wasn't too crowded. Come early if you want to sit in the shade. I live in Huntington Beach and would like to take my two kids there, but before I do I'd liked to be informed. Great place for free enjoyment for the young ones.Took my son here and was amazed at the splash pad. Menu & Reservations Make Reservations . My little sister had a blastCame to this place on a Tuesday around 11am after reading the reviews.

Me and my older sister and her kids went and they had a lot of fun. You will enjoy living at Park Plaza, a quiet community, with a shared BBQ area, onsite laundry, and your own reserved parking spot. We went on a weekday around 3p.m. Is it open only for Westminster residents?

My son had a good time and will definitely be back soon!This splash pad made me jealous at my son. Definitely coming back.Love this place.

Not a lot of places to sit on the side without getting splashed.