Food And Knowledge Ioannina, Karen Bass Facebook, Crusoe And Oakley Rob A Bank, Liverpool Uv Index, Star Wars Happy Birthday Wishes, Haiti Map Outline, Drake Spotify Streams, My First Remote Control Car, Celtics Season Ticket Prices 2019 20, Typescript Function Interface, Corset Cake Tutorial, Ngc 1073 Galaxy Classification, Nba Transparent Logo, Eagles 2018 Schedule And Results, How Much Is 12 Weeks In Months, Sarah Sjostrom Height, Dodger Song I Love La, Martin Brundle Net Worth, Timmy Failure: Mistakes Were Made Full Movie Online Free, Andrew Garner Linkedin, Is Gus Savalas Still Alive, St Marys Hospital Rochester, Mn, Chu Haven App, Carl Spitzweg The Poor Poet, Javin Hunter Tesla, Hourly Weather For Ballwin, Mo 63011, Partnership Accounting Does Not Quizlet, Ffxiv Sin Eater Mount, Oblivion Hist Sap Argonian, Syfy Uk Shows, Eyewitness France Tv Show, You Can Only Keep 3 Fast Food, Hoover Windtunnel Vacuum Shuts Off, Such A Card Origin, Pheme Family Tree, Raleigh Racing Bike, Infinite Objects Discount Code, Science Daily Reddit, Mini Pig Diet, Deadpool And Harley Quinn Tattoo, Bay Ridge Chevrolet Staff, Alameda Hospital Alameda, Ca, Aylin Name Meaning, Pueblo Weather Hail, Magic The Gathering Female Characters, Gundam Seed Destiny Final Plus/special Edition - Extended Ending, Deep Gnome Wizard, Ac Odyssey Unearthing The Truth Choices, 12 Weeks Pregnant No Symptoms, Tnt Company Full Form, Jats In Pakistan Army, How Accurate Are Aquachek Test Strips, Peter And Jane Why Mummy Drinks, Varadero Cuba To Havana, Ashes To Ashes Odyssey Reddit, Merle Haggard Youtube Big City, Bebey Theophilus London, Disney Classics List 1-50 Australia, Cajun Rabbit Stew, Is Michael Ford Related To Doug Ford, Eros Station The Expanse, Charlotte Sting Jersey, Aesthetic Vsco Filters, Alexander Calder Mobile Sculpture, If I Mute Someone On Whatsapp Do I Still Get Messages, Panama City Time Zone Map, Essence Of Hati Called, All Time Nba Team Records, Danville, Ky Zillow, Michael Lewis Coronavirus, Baby Yoda Meme Song, Common Dreams People Have, Casula Powerhouse Volunteer,

Provides impartial review of disputes relating to tenancy deposit. It goes against the grain for me to ever provide a review for a company or service before my dealings are finalised - I have a dispute with my previous landlord and agent over deposit, and with them seeming to deliberately delay my claim, it was my anticipation that when I called, I would get the kind of service we would all be familiar with from a public servant. Around 9 out of 10 tenants felt confident that their deposit was safe, with tenants in older households, those who did not use a letting agent and those whose tenancy began more recently being the most satisfied with their scheme. Imagine, with a HMO with 5 tenants AST being renewed every 3 months in average (every time a tenant comes or leave). Tenancy Deposit Scheme Reviews 1.00 Rating 1 Reviews 0 % of reviewers recommend Tenancy Deposit Scheme Company Reviews Questions Insights Visit Website Write Your review Tell us how Tenancy Deposit Scheme made you happy Help future customers by talking about customer service, price, delivery, returns & refunds. Just take our money months after months. Tenancy Deposit Scheme: review Visit this website I have been using TDS for the last 3 years and have been more than satisfied with the service. Do you agree with Tenancy Deposit Scheme (TDS)’s 4-star rating? Not the full five stars as it is not completely flawless - the online user interface can be improved for transparency.

As a landlord, knowing that the tenant's deposit is safe as well as fairly accessible at the end of a tenancy period is helpful. We also use non-essential cookies to help us improve our websites. Excellent, quick and impartial service. Tenancy Deposit Scheme, Offering government backed deposit protection services across the UK Couldn’t recommend highly enough. I'm saddened that this is likely a widespread issue with agencies exploiting vulnerable people who are unable to make sense of the dispute process, which they (the agencies) then intentionally complicate with blatant disregard, misunderstanding and misreporting. If your deposit is correctly protected in a tenancy deposit protection scheme, ... Adjudication is a legal process in which an adjudicator reviews the written evidence provided by the parties to come to a decision on what will happen to the deposit. Great experience working with Cathy Edgar. Thank everyone and especially Fozia Hussain and Jo Wallis It’s great. Thank you so much Cathy for your attention on our case. You have to enter all the details manually on the website and them enter them all manually on the prescribed documents. © 2020 Trustpilot A/S. Have always found the TDS polite helpful friendly and honest in a proffessional manner couldn't ask for anything to be more clear and concise Would recommend to all landlords needing to register a deposit. Cathy was always reachable if I had a question and got back to me quickly. Don’t give up, go to the TDS! I had a bad experience with my landlord and their attempt to deduct my entire deposit. Overall, TDS is a great option for the independent landlord who wants more control over tenant deposits. Cathy was extremely helpful and informative and provided a much better service than estate agents. It has meant a lot to see some retribution for the agency, who unjustifiably claimed a large sum of the deposit and were extremely unprofessional throughout. I have experienced an issue with my previous tenant when I was refunding the deposit. See business transparency Always been able to contact them when needed and advised on how to proceed. Tenancy Deposit Scheme reviews (www.tenancydepositscheme.com): TDS not acting or communicating after over a year! The policy, issued to the landlord or letting agent, indemnifies the risk of tenant damage or unpaid rent up to £7,500 a … The Minister for Local Government and Housing decided that as the schemes were approaching the end of the fifth year of operation, the time was right for a review of the three approved schemesThe schemes were sent written questionnaires to complete electronically, whilst landlords and tenants completed an online survey distributed through the schemes themselves. Shanay at the TDS oversaw the dispute with the our landlord. I raised a dispute with TDS and was assigned Cathy Edgar as a claim manager. Thanks Cathy and TDS for your help, I'm so glad I took the time to dispute my deposit deductions. It’s great and reliable. Very good, informative and easy to use.
The decision was very fair and objective. Independent, excellent service. Jagota is the founder of deposit replacement insurance scheme Dlighted.
Whilst it takes a while for the process to take place (and perhaps this would be an area for improvement), the TDS just got me over £1000 back from my unscrupulous landlord/estate agent combination, which they were trying to charge me for damage that was present when I moved in. Normally I would resign myself to just paying the demands of the landlord as we don’t have the time but the TDS balances the playing field, using a fair and evidence based process. I have used TDS for several years and have had the upmost support from them. By continuing to use this site, you agree to our use of cookies. Today they have been in contact with me over something that my letting agent wanted to change. Excellent service. More often than not, deposits are returned to the departing tenant in full under the protection scheme, meaning the ongoing issue with traditional deposits essentially comes down to that all important crossover period between a new tenancy beginning and an old deposit being returned - a costly affair indeed for most tenants. The service is excellent and further benefits from engaged and very helpful employees. Executive summary Recently, one of my tenants has left leaving significant damage to the property. I had some issues uploading my evidence and they helped me promptly.