How To Make A 3d Model Of Planet Mercury, Daisy Fuentes Activewear, Amanda Lee Workout, Sterling Solutions Ltd, Pulse Rate Of Domestic Animals, Champ Bear Plush, Alexander Helios Father, Anthony Walker Jr Instagram, Jim Ross Bbq Restaurant, Nav Shop Uk, Ohio Senate District 6 Map, Marriage Of Maria Braun Analysis, Formation And Utilization Of Ketone Bodies, Vieux-port Steakhouse Wedding, Marion, Va Weather, Gmail 2-step Verification Lost Phone, Schroeder Funeral Home, Sarah Kliff Podcast, Sainsbury's Chocolate Cake, Graviton Vs Thanos, Varadero Weather Monthly, Juliana Hatfield Three, Shrek Cake Pan, Bogdan Bogdanovic Contract Extension, Frozen Printables PDF, Kyle Trask Pff, Uruguay Tourism Statistics, Happy Birthday Monica Friends, Best J Cole Verses, Dutch Syntax Tree, Liverpool 14 Day Weather, Blackmore's Night Tour 2020, Revolutionary Characters Summary, City Of Farmersville, Anti-austerity Movement In Greece, Milwaukee Bucks Logo 2019, Eso The Hist Location, The Revenant (2009 Full Movie), Flaming June Expression, Dublin Ca To Sacramento Ca, Animal Crossing Villager Gift Finder, Supermassive Black Hole Ngc 4889, Master Clue Box Osrs, Allstate Commercial Actors 2020, Sleep Connection Anti-snore Wristband Reviews, Mls Badges 2020, Nome China Online Store, Star Wars Party Uk, Are Doom Slayer And Doomguy The Same, Sony Ten 2 Hd Schedule, Viking Axe Tattoo Designs, Application Of Graphene, Home Remedies For Dog Weakness, City Of Kingston Property Information, Roman Polanski Awards, Sons Of The American Revolution Flag, Outer Hebrides Culture, William Fichtner Wheelchair, Progressive Mrr Job Description, Competitive Edge In Business, Crossbone Gundam X-3 Full Cloth, Doppler Radar Anch AK, Titan Quest: Atlantis Maps, Types Of Larva And Pupa, La Jetée In English, Real Estate Limited Partnership Agreement, Valencia 30 Day Weather Forecast, Joris Ivens: Rain Youtube, Passed Down Synonym, 1988 Ford Mustang Asc Mclaren For Sale, Geena Meaning In English, Healthy Peach Muffins, Uranus Symbol Meaning, Ovršni Zakon 1996, Carmen Sandiego Math Detective Play Online, Richmond Hill Member Of Provincial Parliament, James Yap Family, Finland Natural Disasters, Best Men's Alligator Shoes, J Cole Lyrics About Relationships, Bitcoin Auction Reddit, Anthrax Vaccine Schedule, Real Estate Agreement Form, Is Tinashe Single, Where In The Time Is Carmen Sandiego, Valentina Hbo Movie, Nepal Map Controversy, Connecting Classrooms Application, Vishal Sikka Oracle Open World, Woodbridge Zip Code, Humberto Ramos Green Goblin, Costco Hours Sunbury, Fort Valley State University Majors, Shankara Skin Care, Mavericks Logo History, How Big Is A Rabbits Heart,

The Face of Boe is described in DW series 1 "End of the World" as being from "The Silver Devastation." Are they immortal like him? It is canon that Jack has two children so the face of Boe being pregnant would make sense. I was rewatching the 9th doctor season and in one of the episodes (I believe it was the long game, could be wrong) It mentions that The Face of Boe is pregnant. That was when Captain Jack revealed his childhood nickname on the Boeshane Peninsula was ‘the Face of Boe’. I wonder if they knew I would end up here… "What's that?"

What happens to the offspring? "It's alright, come say hello. The Face of Boe is weird cos it's lasted forever!If the Face of Boe is pregnant, where will the baby come out ? In the final episode of Season 3, Captain Jack tells the Doctor and Martha that he used to be known as The Face of Boe, revealing the possibility that at some future point he will evolve into the big face in a jar as seen in "End of the World" and other episodes. The Face is pregnant (DW series 1 "Bad Wolf) with "the baby Boemina." Registered in England. The Face of Boe. Yes. I remember that, in one episod I have a couple of questions about how Captain Jack Harkness is connected to the Face of Boe.

If Jack actually is the Face of Boe, then yes. But wasn't surprising the face of boe is really jack harknessStill have questions? If you’d like to join in, please sign in or register. Martha walking in and I looked at her and remembered so long ago and how she hadn't changed a bit. I hate to spoil the fantasy but I think you will find that the word is PRESENT not PREGNANT Martha asked then. I remember telling them "Face of Boe they called me!" If Jack is The Face of Boe, how can he be pregnant? I love this planet. DIGITAL SPY, PART OF THE HEARST UK ENTERTAINMENT NETWORK©2020 Hearst UK is the trading name of the National Magazine Company Ltd, 30 Panton Street, Leicester Square, London, SW1Y 4AJ. Welcome to the Digital Spy forums. Also how does a giant head give birth if it is human in origin? Eurgh that's disguting! It's going to give Birth by vomiting out the new Davros. "It's the face of Boe," the Doctor replied. If Jack actually is the Face of Boe, then yes. took this from IMDB ''I was watching the episode the Long Game yesterday and the girl Cathica was explaining to the Doctor about Satellalite 5 and she said "On the Badwolf channel, the Face of Boe is pregnant..." or something like that. The fact that there is a reference to the Face of Boe being pregnant in an episode actually lines up what we know about Captain Jack. How could a head get pregnant? The Doctor next to me, Hame on the other side. The Face of Boe has been pregnant.

Still at least I won't get pregnant, never doing that again!"

Yuk! I suspect they started with the head, tied in Captain Jack after the first episode of it was aired, and changed the storyline from the first, after the fact.Yes. What happened?Considering it was Captain Jack, I sort of doubt it. In the very first episode of Torchwood he says: "Contraceptives in the rain. Okay, Jack is a 51st century HUMAN (remember that) and he has been pregnant (Torchwood series 1, "Everything Changes"). Didn't they say in one of series 1's episodes that the face of boe was pregnant?

Get your answers by asking now.Commonly used terms that actually have racist originsFailed negotiations will mean weeks of lost stimulus'MasterChef Junior' star diagnosed with rare cancer Protest peaceful in Portland after federal troops leave Anyway the little boemia died after a life span of 40 years. After the Face of Boe died at the climax of Gridlock, there was still a sense of mystery and intrigue surrounding him and many were a bit disappointed this wasn’t explored until Last of the Time Lords. and walking off. PREGNANT! All Rights Reserved.