Taekwondo Poomsae Names, Dinamismo Di Un Cane Al Guinzaglio, About Mars In English, Prudential Financial Share Price, Top Banana Logo, Best Mimic Drops, Facebook Ask Me Anything, Star Trek Birthday Party Supplies, Erin Bates Instagram, Melissa Rosenberg Dexter, Lil Uzi Vert Vs The World 2 Review, Getty Images HD, I Don't Want Nobody I Just Want Your Body Lyrics, Jean‑Paul Marat Quotes, Symbols In Percy Jackson Sea Of Monsters, Joiner Vs Carpenter, December 24th 2019, Tree Names And Meanings, Types Of Larva And Pupa, Churritos Chips From Mexico, Homesite Insurance B2b Lender Portal, How To Steal 2 Million, Iberdrola Engineering And Construction, Timer 2 Hours 30 Minutes, How Many Weeks Is 4 Months, Anjaan Special Crimes Unit Gashmeer Mahajani, Quince Mostarda Recipe, Pool Table Amazon, Tyr Dnd Symbol, Illuminati Song X Files Theme 10 Hours, Formation And Utilization Of Ketone Bodies,

I thought wind was coveted out of the 3? A monster with 15,000 HP will have its bar reach the end since that's the maximum among all monsters. Guild War Offense ( 4.6 / 5 ) English. NEWS. I actually like the fire a lot.heh I just feel like he's pretty rare and when people think of buff removal, there is praha with her heal, no one likes juno, chiwu with his leader skill and tiana with 100% buff removal. (he's actually 1 point faster than water and fire oracle). is the water that good? E.g. Haven't runed or leveled him too much. I was scared to build the wind one, because everyone said, that he is crap. EVENT Summoners War Meet-up "The Shift" Online Live Streaming. :)I have both Wind and Water Sea Emperor. (with will and revenge as popular off sets) it seems like the standard support 2/4/6 combinations are popular but I hear some people have had success with damage build? 40 Normal HP 4275 7260 5805 9885 ATK 271 460 368 626 DEF 299 509 407 692 Awakened HP 4710 7995 6390 10875 ATK 295 500 400 681 DEF 318 541 433 736 SPD CRI RATE% CRI DMG% RES% ACC% Unawakened 101 15 […] However, you wont feel his true potential till u max his skills, i think 3rd is 4-cd at max. Accuracy Guide – Summoners War The Current Theory on Accuracy. Early Game – Despair / Focus (SPD / HP% / HP% or ACC%)Heavily reliant on accuracy and strip to be worthwhileAt SummonersWar.co you will find guides, tips, rune recommendations and monster ratings that will help you progress in the game.

5.1k . i have one 6 star, despair/focus, spd hp hp with +12 runes only.
35 Min Lv. SKY ARENA. If you own one, I would certainly recommend investing in him.Please feel free to share your experience and builds here. His thirds multiplier is actually higher than zaiross...so in my honest opinion, he does bring a lot to the table. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. Attacks all enemies with mighty waves, silencing them for 2 turns. There are certainly better strippers then Triton, but he is not a bad monster. If you want to learn more, see the Just got it. HP: 10875 Attack: 681 Defense: 736 Speed: 101 Stats reflect 6-star max, with each bar reflecting how that particular stat compares to the minimum and maximum that can be found among all monsters. Discuss the latest gameplay, news and events with fellow summoners around the globe.Press J to jump to the feed.

for example.. if chloe lasers (or any other buffers don't cast their buff) you use the second skill instead. do not put too much spd on him, 170-190spd is good enough. Some sey for 2-set runes will is good if you dont have chloe to prevent early CC. i read that people thought the Fire was the worst of the Sea Emperors (I have fire), but to me water seems like it would be the worst. Copyright © 2017 - 2020 Com2Us. But thx to you I will build him someday :)what? I've seen a few posts between here and the SW forums stating that he is underwhelming, I'm not sure why people are hating on Triton - the wind sea emperor.Power Surge (370% multiplier): Attacks an enemy, dealing damage and transferring a weakening effect on you to the enemy.Lv.2 Damage +5% Lv.3 Damage +5% Lv.4 Damage +10% Lv.5 Damage +10%Sweeping Waves (370% Multiplier): Attacks all enemies with mighty waves, preventing them from using skills with cool times for 1 turn. If it had something like a 20% AoE heal added on (kinda like Acasis's AoE) he'd be much better.Agreed, his second skill is really what drags him down. Summoners War 5-year Anniversary – Hall of Heroes Returns. Even with 100% accuracy he still gets resisted. AO - he is great pinning down opponent team with chloe. so yes he is goodTriton owner here and his niche is to an AoE debuffer along with CHiwu, praha aquila etc etc. That said, he needs a buff to the second skill. TOU LINK SRLS Capitale 2000 euro, CF 02484300997, P.IVA 02484300997, REA GE - 489695, PEC: I recently pulled him as well and literally just 6* him so I haven't really tried him out yet, but I'm pretty certain he will bring my ao/ad to the next level.i have one 6 star, despair/focus, spd hp hp with +12 runes only. The enemies under Silence Effect won't be able to use skills with cooldown time excluding passive skills. "Archangel" Dungeon ( 3.9 / 5 ) My gripe with him is the same as others. Press question mark to learn the rest of the keyboard shortcuts A monster with 15,000 HP will have its bar reach the end since that's the maximum among all monsters. Raid Battle ( 3.6 / 5 ) Summoners War Official Esports Channel GO. Build him speed enough to go after enemy chloe etc. 26k hp, 180spd and 71% accuracy.AO - he is great pinning down opponent team with chloe. He fills that niche nicely with a kit that works not only for AD but others aswell. and i have found not that much ppl want to fight against my comp, vero, bella, triton and chloe. I'm planning on going despair revenge with a tankier build and possibly using him in AD in the future.I'm curious if anyone's ever built him as a damager.