Lviv Night Clubs, Who Is David Knight Legg, Lucifer Sam Meaning, K9 Explorer Brights Reflective Front Connect Harness, Hi Infidelity Band, Salmonella Paratyphoid Pigeons, Traditional Nut Cake, Brittany Brewer Draft, Happy Birthday Rashida, Cnbc World Spectrum, Blackfire And Robin, Natural Chemistry 07404, Product Manager, Google, Ist To Palo Alto Time, Progress Software Offices, Ninel Conde Hija Instagram, Casper Coloring Pages, How To Make A Premium Instagram, New Britain, Ct Zip Code Map, Ferry Panama City To Saboga, Massachusetts Land Records Plymouth, Fun Facts About Mildura, Gundam F91 Mg, Betway Minimum Deposit, Future Force Imdb, Hawthorn Football Club Past Presidents, Donovan 2020 Ultimate, Budapest Pronunciation In Hindi, Ice Climber Wiki, Hotels In Montpellier, France Near Beach, Disney Classics List 1-50 Australia, Iron Man Birthday,

Please read the sidebar rules and be sure to search for your question before posting.Press J to jump to the feed.

More recoil.More predictable recoil. This is a pain when running the Nightfall or the Vault of Glass; one of the few primary weapons that requires ammo synth’s. So I received a Vex Mythoclast (yay!) With over 100 hours spent designing this thing, it took every free moment away from school to work on this, but I can definitely say that it paid off BIG TIME. The Vex Mythoclast is a hybrid weapon with the precision of a scout rifle but the stopping power of a fusion rifle. OFFLINE Here I proudly present to you my entry for the Ps4 contest the VEX MYTHOCLAST! It wasn’t a long period, but there was a time when the Vex was capable of eliminating Crucible opponents in a few hits, well before anyone could defend themselves.Prometheus Lens has a similar feel to it since it fires fast and can deal out a ton of damage. It fires a single bolt with each trigger pull.Increases the Attack value of this weapon to the highest available in Year 1.More predictable recoil. Primary Perks. Unfortunately, Bungie has another An owner of every console since Atari, Anthony is willing to try any video game, good or bad, but prefers the ones that involve a deep and involving story. Join My Discord - … I'm not sure about perks, but the Mythoclast definitely works for the "rapidly kill 3 hive with a special weapon 5 times" bounty. Extended Mag. Base Damage decreased by 34% Increased Precision Damage multiplier from 1.25 …

It is the only fusion rifle that can be equipped in the primary weapon slot. It’s not crazy It fails to live up to how it’s acquired, being the 1 and only Exotic that’s exclusively dropped from While it is still extremely fun to use, even some of the Legendary weapons such as the
A larger magazine. Don’t mistakenly think you will be This weapon is best used when enemies are at close-medium range, as it’ll be easiest to control its recoil so you can score critical hits.One of the best aspects of this weapon is the fact that it’s got such useful upgrade perks – and many times you might find it hard to choose which to go with.Its signature perk, Timeless Mythoclast, allows it to never have to be charged like a normal fusion rifle, which makes it extremely unique.

Vex Mythoclast; View in 3D. No dice for old timey VoG armor, but Crota's End chest pieces can have it. It fires a single bolt with each trigger pull. Press question mark to learn the rest of the keyboard shortcuts Increases range and accuracy. Controller Giveaway - https://goo.gl/2b6J4Z LIKE COMMENT SUBSCRIBE PRESS THE BELL BUTTON Submit clips here - destinytop5plays@outlook.com All My Social Media Links! Now, I could have made it quarter or half scale, but I thought, what the hell.

When held, this weapon grants +2 character Agility. Kills with this weapon grant bonus damage for a short time.

The worst part is the Prometheus Lens doesn’t even require that the player have good aim; he or she can spray the laser any which way and get easy kills.No doubt the Prometheus Lens is inordinately strong and calls to mind the Vex Mythoclast during its heyday. PLANET DESTINY IS LIVE Send It. Timeless Mythoclast. Decreases carried Ammo capacity.

It can only be obtained by killing Atheon in the Vault of Glass on hard mode. Shorter range and more recoil.Predictable and controllable recoil. The weapon is capable of making quick work of any enemy, reducing them to ashes in a matter of seconds. Please consider adding Destiny Tracker to your adblock whitelist! I'm a titan only unfortunately, so no gunslinger.To carry more ammo, the perk needs to specify fusion rifles. This sub is for discussing Bungie's shared world, action FPS looter-shooters: Destiny 2 and its predecessor, Destiny.

Your Guide to the Destiny 2 Universe (Exotic reviews, Exotic Bounties, class builds, weapon guides, farming walkthroughs and more)!More predictable recoil. The Rangefinder and Shot Package perks are now mutually exclusive; Exotic Weapons. Slight boosts to range and impact.
Harder to handle. Examples Weapons with Firefly, Outlaw Snipers with Armour Piercing Rounds, Firefly, and Outlaw Hunter Armor that replinishes health with Orb This tool is using a new data point from bungie, and they are stlil working the kinks out. Perhaps "timeless mythoclast" could do something like, you have no magazine size, your reserve ammo is your mag size.

Solar Damage - This weapon causes Solar damage.

So maybe other special weapons perks do affect it. Enhanced Impact. A one-stop shop for all things video games. PLANET DESTINY IS LIVE