Star Wars Cake Toppers Big W, Modron Name Generator, Revolut Australia Waiting List, North Shore Pools, Aaa Commercial Towing, Instagram Lorena Herrera, Whitney Tv Show Watch Online, Jason Momoa Card, Stonewall Martin Duberman Review, Tide Customer Service Uk, Wind Giant Warrior Summoners War, Nausori Airport Vacancy, Pseudomonas Gram Stain, What Does Dot Stand For In Games, Aroha Meaning In Music, Happy Birthday Mom Funny Meme, Odense Marzipan Recipe, Monkey Disease Caused By, Moonrise August 2020, Axos Financial Phone Number, The Red Road Season 3 2019, 1946 Nba Teams, Pueblo House Style, Ferguson, Mo Crime Rate By Year, Politics Is The Art Of The Possible Similarly Science Is The Art Of The Soluble, Funny Brick Quotes, San Jose Restaurants Columbia, Sc, Cat Temperature 107, VSCO For PC, Sitka Population 2019, Zeus And Hera Tattoo, Sombras Lyrics + English, Graduation Birthday Cake, Paper Envelope Template, Watch Elizabeth Is Missing, Anthrax Vaccine Schedule, Twice Make Me Go Lyrics Translation, Working At Tide, Harm Meaning In Punjabi, Chittagong Airport Video, Original Doom Story, Spencer Clothing Brand, Abp News Today, Pony Express Google, How Should Raw And Cooked Food Be Stored, Monzo Head Office Number, First Textile Mill, Flower Birthday Card Ideas, Marc Anthony Shampoo And Conditioner, How To Cook Tongan Food, Tide Banking App, Durham Ontario Population, Blackpool Zoo Reopen, Amazon DynamoDB Pricing, Tiktok Screen Png, Anime Plush Keychain, Cowboy Rides Away, Baby Mobile Pink, Kid Friendly Places To Eat Near Me, Online Schema Training, Tasca Ford Parts, Best Instagram Engagement Apps, Mustafa Al-kadhimi Wife, The War Ken Burns Streaming, Human Ear - Structure And Function,

On rep 2 bar got out of the groove and touched lower. So after alot of soul searching I decided to continue to be a part of this organization, to be visible and openly outspoken against the current policy banning us from competing. - 2 weeks out! #transgenderwoman#transisbeautiful#mystory#transitionExciting start to the week! "This is a trans woman a male body with male physiology setting a world record & winning a woman’s event in America in powerlifting. - Watch out for unknown Schae Zarew to surprise in 2020. Rare make up selfie, today is a special day. The reason steroids (including testosterone) are on the banned list is because using them gives you an advantage. "Otherwise i’m starting to worry about the backlash and abuse that the trans community will get from spectators. Body weight is 193.6lbs this morning, going to keep the macros the same this week. actually made some legit gym PRs! Wanted to make sure I buried this one. @beefpuffbarbell - Couldn't get set up right and the pins we're a bit low. Kinda a low stress/ intro week coming off of the meet. I am sure that would help! Opened a bit lighter than planned, was having issues with depth. DL opener 177.5kg good lift and world masters total record.

Loving the look and of course purple!! TNG bench 165x8, 175x8, 185x8@8 Felt great! How's your Saturday going? - Sometimes you just gotta find a way to get the work done! Comp bench 102.5kgx3@8.5ish overshot a bit but not because I put too much on the bar. TNG bench 11736411. It’s a pointless unfair playing field. - - This is the first picture I ever remember being taken of my back! -

3rd attempt 142.5kg/ 314.2lbs good lift. © Weightlifting House Limited 2019. Slingshot bench 110kgx4@7.5 the first three reps were the best I think I have ever felt.The bar felt like it was gliding! @beefpuffbarbell @beefpuffbarbell * Absolutely love the color- she killed it! - Conventional pause dl w/ bands 245x6, 260x6, 275x6@8 Friday night weighed in super light at 179.3lbs, 81.3kg! I liked it, feels good and even though it's not apparent in the video my legs locked out fractions of a second before my hips. - - When I needed a pick me up or advice she was there!

These must be surpassed for a lift to count as a new world record.This content is blocked. 185x5x2 sets
3rd 105.5kg/ 232.6lbs good lift. changed my name! -

SSB squat @richmondbalance804

These world records cover the Robi era which began prior to the 2018 Weightlifting World Championships in Ashgabat. FairPlay is racing by biology by sex not by gender. joined a rad gym! Throughout the history of our sport world records have been wiped from the books in conjunction with the creation of new weight classes (1973, 1992, 1998, 2018). Rolled right into slingshot bench- love slingshot work!, In the dining room, lol. #transgenderwoman#sumoischeating#passingout#sharetheplatform#myjourney#powerliftingwomen#lgbtqsports#upliftandliftheavy#exodusstrengthHappy Hump Day! Thank @rrrrachele for making the trip out to support me today, video my lifts, and cheer me on! competed in my first Pull for Pride! Left to right- May 2018 about 1 month pre HRT, Dec 2018 about 6 months into HRT, and finally March 2019 about 9 months into HRT. When you get a new license your supposed to surrender the old one. FairPlay is racing by biology by sex not by genderDespite some backlash and negative comments, Gregory expressed her gratitude to people on Instagram who "reached out to offer your support" following her wins.If you change your mind, here's how to allow notifications: - Chipped the VA State masters record here.

It will happen! Thank you coach! We also have a page of These world records cover the Robi era which began prior to the 2018 Weightlifting World Championships in Ashgabat. How could I be apart of an organization that openly discriminates against me? #transgenderwoman#sharetheplatform#transrightsarehumanrights#lgbtq#bemoreawesome#upliftandliftheavy#morefemalestrength#richmondbalance#liftlunchlearnrva#squat#bench#deadlift#sharetheplatform shirt came in and it fits! * Performance 100% confirms that.

Enter City/ZIP Floor Press Thanks @pixitrainer for taking the pic! Again, awesome day! The heaviest weightlifting clean & jerk for the female 63 kg category is 147 kg (324 lb 1.2 oz), achieved by Deng Wei (China) at the 2016 Olympic Games, in Rio de Janeiro, Brazil, on 9 August 2016. Sumo DL

350*3, 330*3x4 sets China holds the most Olympic medals in female weightlifting. Chipped the world open bench record. *