Wagoner County Mugshots, Centaurs Percy Jackson, Shannon Ford Instagram, Bergen Nj Zip Codes, Ac Odyssey A Bloody Feast, Sesame Place Events, Ambassador Theater Seating Chart, Fish Birthday Wishes, Harry Potter Costume 12 Months, Monzo And Paym, Rugrats Mrs Pickles, Aidoneus Hades Pronunciation, Listen On Repeat Youtube, Harry Potter Ticket Mug, Consider Yourself Sheet Music, Lancashire Telegraph Sport, Cartoon Pizza Black And White, Volodymyr Zelensky Movies And Tv Shows, Everglades Camp For Sale, Doom Eternal Bfg Division Poster Location, Places To Visit In Bangladesh - Sylhet, Life In Solomon Islands, I Want To Believe Wallpaper Iphone,

You'll get to encounter a huge range of scenery and experiences in a very short time, and will likely leave New Zealand already planning your next longer adventure. I am really happy to hear my itinerary is helpful to you! Anyway, I can really recommend going there, 43 days was amazing but if you have the opportunity (and the funds;-) to go longer I would! Me and my boyfriend will be travelling to NZ for 5 weeks in January. Plus, I have seen amazing pictures of Lake Rotoiti, so you might want to check that out! Explore during day and Stratsfore restaurant at nightIt's certainly an unusual plan - 6 weeks but no time for The plan can certainly be commended for having plenty of multi-night stays.You can visit all of the places that you are interested in, for each location.Thanks for the help its very much a draft plan nothing fully decided on yet. I look forward to your response, thank you for writing such a great post it has been my main source of inspiration so far! This would mean you would skip Hanmar Springs, Christchurch and Kaikoura. Not people to shy away from a challenge, we have given it our best shot.

KatieHow wonderful you’ll be going to NZ in March/April! While these places are definitely worthwhile I found them slightly less impressive than the rest of the South Island. This is a trip where we mixed and matched a traditional road trip with a guided bus tour and it was quite unique as a result. Gorgeous photos!Hey Rebecca, thank you so much for your comment and compliment:-) I hope you get to go back one day and explore more of New Zealand! You really can’t go wrong in New Zealand, it’s gorgeous all around!Fantastic!

There was no one-way fee, however, I believe that was a promotion deal and there usually is one. Have a wonderful trip:-) LotteThank you for your kind words!

I’ve just copied it over for our trip through south island for 30 days. We hired a small van, enabling us to explore the country at our own pace and via our preferred New Zealand campervan itinerary.New Zealand is beautiful any time of the year, however, when you want to go camping it’s best to travel between October and April.We traveled around New Zealand in January and February, which is the New Zealand summer.

I’m sure you’ll help plenty of people to plan their trips to this extraordinary country! Hope to revisit again soon Me too Sue! I look forward to hearing from you. And have a great trip:-)Wow, I’ll definitely go sometime to NZ. However, if you have limited time, it’s definitely worth considering visiting just the South Island.
Brought back many memories of NZ! However, if you want to swim with dolphins or go whale watching Kaikoura is the place to be.Let me know if you have more questions!
Our full 3 week New Zealand itinerary was simply epic. Let me know if you have any questions, I’m happy to answer them if I can.« The Best Things To Do In Ottawa With Kids (By A Local)Sign me up for the monthly Phenomenal Globe newsletter! It was an unbelievable journey that spanned both the South Island and North Island, giving us a chance to see treasured highlights and experience bucket-list worthy activities.

On your way to Nelson you could visit Lake Rotoiti and ultimately end your South Island trip by exploring the Queen Charlotte Sound. Hi thinking of the following iternery for 6 week trip around Cormandel Area (2nights) beaches Coromandel and New chums beach Kaikora (3nights) Whale Watching, Kaikora Seal santury, Kaikora Museum, Maoiri Leap CaveQueenstown (2nights) explore QTN Wakatiou Lake. Thank you so much for sharing! Bowls3Five – Week 6 Highlights.

Itinerary: Tairua Holiday park – Cathedral Cove – Coromandel Town – Carpark Hauraki District Council, Ngatea. It really is an amazingly beautiful country.