Fenton Name Meaning, Wild Card In The Pack, 1776 Book Review, Dalian China Map, Buried In Blue, What Channel Is Espn3 On Directv, Sanofi Annual Report 2019, Pompano Beach Directions, Cleo Demetriou Songs, Aig Life Insurance Login, Chiney Ogwumike Net Worth, The Red Road Season 1 Episode 1, Is Chloe Lucifer's Mom, Will There Be A Battlebots 2020, Castro Valley Police, David Benioff Movies, Point Barrow Ak Biome, Pfizer Sandwich Jobs, Megas Xlr Streaming, Timor-leste Ministry Of Health, Kelly Henderson Podcast, Who Ruled Egypt After The Romans, Alejandro Bulgheroni Estate, Ontario Legislature Bills, James Island Campground Map, Elizabeth Grier-floyd Net Worth, Axa Investment Managers Annual Report, Marvel Runaways Victor Von Doom, Masa De Churros, Population Of Finland 2020, Transformer Birthday Cake Walmart, Simple Basketball Cake, Valdez Alaska To Anchorage, Blue Marlin Pools Mornington Reviews, Nathan Gerry Age, Flu Meaning Malayalam, Presidente De Colombia 1987, New Mei Skin 2020, Cupid Meaning Urban Dictionary, How To Play Soccer For Kids, александр лебедев состояние, Shazam Rocket League, Esher Surrey To London, Kmart Above Ground Pools, Michael Kremer Pacifica, Normal 10 Week Ultrasound, Being Played Meaning, Susan Harling Steel Magnolias, Andrea Thompson Powerlifter Age, Verbs For Vacation, Sony Pix Tamil Live Tv, Do Half-orcs Have Last Names, The Green Morristown, John Smoltz Wife, International Civil Aviation Organization Head, Empty Gestational Sac At 6 Weeks, Travis Scott Boston, Geneva Meaning Name, Harry Potter Bacon Sandwich, Headhunter Singapore Salary, Manchester Nh Airport Airlines, Armando Bacot Height, Peter Rice Children, Tony Levin Solo, Tours From Playa Hermosa, Kathmandu To Lumbini, Lil Baby (audio), Lindisfarne Meet Me On The Corner, Harry Potter Humor, What Would I See In The Mirror Of Erised, Custom Pins No Minimum, Miranda Meaning In Tamil, Shaw University Logo Png, Ansbach Germany And The Virus, Quality Inn Johnson City, Tn Reviews, Gee Scott Kiro, Diane Arkenstone Age, Aaron Murray Salary, Dracula 2013 Movie, Hero Intercontinental Cup 2018, City Of Kingston Property Information, + 18moreFish & Chips RestaurantsCastle Rock Chip Shop, Clam Shell, And More, Sandcastle Waterpark Reopening,

His long history of adventuring has left him in a less than perfect state, including a metal plate in his head, many old wounds, a missing eye, and memories of some particularly nasty injuries (including a knifing in 2203 and gun shot wounds from 2195, 2199, and 2201Despite his life of violence, he is a very kind and polite person, at least to people he respects. (VCassLocationCampGolf)Oh. East? Get put in one of Caesar's little "camps?" You ever had a brother? Whiskey Rose is a companion perk in Fallout: New Vegas. Fallout 2 mod New voice for Cassidy Discussion in 'Fallout General Modding' started by slick liquid, Sep 14, 2019.

The Fallout 2 Restoration Project v2.3 Supplementary Guide for killap's expansion pack. [13] [14] The playing cards that come with the Collectors Edition of Fallout: New Vegas depict Cass as a blonde. He needs a cardio booster (cardiostimulator) shot to keep his heart beating. Content is available under CC BY-SA 3.0 unless otherwise noted. He was specifically asked to do it by J.E. According to the Nearly Ultimate Fallout 2 guide, the best three companions are Sulik, Vic, and Cassidy. Worn down by years of hard luck and a recent rash of terrible misfortunes, Cass is a despondent merchant who's about to get out of the caravan business. That's NCR. The Whiskey Rose perk allows the Courier to consume alcoholic beverages without suffering any negative effects, including penalties due to addiction. Got us locked up tighter than a New Vegas virgin. NCR's my country, and I support it. files on disk, so there are no permanent side effects. You'd best respect that. Anyone who says otherwise, I'll feed them my knee. This week, we’re sharing our 2020 Roadmap for Fallout 76 and offer an in-depth preview of Seasons, which are coming to the game this Summer. Sawyer, to maintain consistency between John Cassidy's characterization in Fallout 2 and that of his daughter in New Vegas. Join The Fan Lab, a private Fandom research community for users in the US and UK where you will be asked to share your opinions on all things gaming and entertainment! No problems here, there's a lot more of that in the Mojave than you see.I bet you're a real sweetheart the way you leave that trail of broken-hearts behind you.say all the right things... so we're clear, nothing's going to happen between us. Additionally, consuming whiskey will raise the their Damage Threshold (DT) by 2 to 6 points and consuming … Contributions from: Timeslip, Elminster EU Current stable version: v1.2 … Like Vegas? Can't believe we're in a refuge for crazy super mutants.Dad used to say that in the Old World, people would put boards on their feet and soar down the mountains.What, didn't see enough of the sites here the first time?If you're looking for NCR's spine, ain't going to find it here. Damn, no offense meant. This page is an unauthorized addendum for " The Nearly Ultimate Fallout 2 Guide" which was written by Per Jorner. John Cassidy is an old man with deep wrinkles along his face and scars all over his body and a possible companion who resides in Vault City in Fallout 2. Nobody's dick's that long, not even Guess it's cause you'll never see her 'til your dead. What do you think of joey's first attempt at a Cassidy voice? Yeah, on account of my name... and the blossoms on my cheeks when I drink too much. "; "Lot of sites to this guy Golf all over the West."

You can get Cassidy, the bar owner, to join your party. I know which side of the firing line I'm on in the Mojave, just so you know. The Fallout Script Extender, or FOSE for short, is a modder's resource that expands the scripting capabilities of Fallout 3. New from Fallout is a "Combat Control" button in dialogue, which lets you manually change an non-player character's armor, weapon, distance, and tactics.. User Info: Jabrone45. Not sure if I chose it or it chose me.

Total Conversions ; By AK 85 She's smart, tough, and steady with a gun, but hasn't been savvy enough to survive the ruthless caravan wars that have flared up in Nevada since the Cass has inherited her father's heart condition, and will show her disgust for chems if the Courier speaks to her whilst under their effects.Cass has an aggressive and eager, sometimes even impatient attitude, often telling the courier to hurry up or get on with it, and does not take well to insults or her time wasted.

He's damn handy with a shotgun, especially in the early stages of the game. No thanks.Never really realized how small the Mojave's getting nowadays, hard to find a place to go to that's worthwhile. With time, Cassidy began to suffer from rhythm and conduction disorder, some kind of block. Once an non-player character becomes the player's companion, their dialogue menu changes to a list of tactical and combat-oriented options. It does so without modifying the Fallout3.exe or the G.E.C.K. Lastly, Cass treats sex casually, and appears to be interested in women as well as men, under the right circumstances. My guess is Legion, they're trying to cut NCR's supply line... and the Mojave Outpost is proof. Anyone who gets on his bad side can expect to be treated no better than dirt, usually accompanied by a number of curses from Cassidy's sizable catalog of insults. Killap's Fallout 2 Restoration Project - Version 2.3.3 The purpose of this project is to add back into Fallout 2 all the missing content (locations, NPCs, quests, items, etc) that were pulled or left unfinished in the original game. They try to put their stake in everything they see. Restoration Project version 2.3.3.

Fallout 2 has a multitude of npc's to join your quest, but according to what I've read, not all of them are powerful or good enough to take through the whole game.

""[Why would they do that?] The Vault - Fallout Wiki is a Fandom Gaming Community. If I had a nickel for every time Vic or Cassidy decided to draw a knife because they didn't have enough APs to shoot or they were out of ammo and didn't feel like taking the …

Fallout 2; Companions aren't equipping armor/weapons. No caravans in, out, and just "[Is whiskey your drink of choice?] He expresses some doubts when the Chosen One treats him with other drugs and consumables (