American Made Forehead Thermometer, Shae D'lyn Imdb, Arrowhead Insurance Reviews, Kronos Definition Time, Football Jersey Fashion, La Bulaqueña Meaning, Youtuber Rust Servers, Celebrity Name Anagram Solver, Orlando Magic Logo Redesign, Tiktok Party Girl Dance Tutorial, Mandarin To English, The American Henry James Summary, Jason Kenney Letter, Delphin Percy Jackson, Atlanta Weather Today, Barbie Cake Recipe, Slice Of Cake Drawing, How To Build A Cinder Block Wall Without Mortar, Origami Captain America, Barsaat 1995 Full Movie, Scarlxrd: King, Scar, Tower On Mars, Introduction To Machine Learning Mit Press, Sierra Club Foundation Programs, Moroccan Inspired Party, Luganville Tourist Information, Nick Cannon Brittany Bell, How To Pronounce Zwolle Netherlands, Sunless Inc Mystic, Arma 3 Isladuala, Concorde Capital Research, Summoners War - Chow Teams, Thornton Rec Center Gymnastics, + 18moreBest Places To EatGood Bite Restaurant, Mars Diner, And More, Coding Bad Recursion, Kearney Consulting Glassdoor, Porto Corsica Italy, Maryland Heights Community Center Summer Camp, Who Was Involved In The Mexican War Of Independence, Alex Carter Hollyoaks, Bogdan Bogdanovic Contract Extension, Adelaide 36ers Logo, Juice In Argentina, Life Unexpected Episode 1 Watch Online, Crystal City Directions, Working At Instructure, World Weightlifting Championships 2020, Lake Nicaragua Map, University Of San Jose Recoletos Eteeap Tuition Fee, Toronto Raptors Font, What Happened To Vega Doom Eternal, Bell's Hopslam Beeradvocate, Hangman Words For First Graders, X Files Season 1 Episode 13, David Joyce Ge Aviation Linkedin, Viking Axe Tattoo Designs, Hungarian Family Names, Colonizing The Galaxy, Watch Louie Tv Series, Pool Certification Nsw Checklist, Chesterfield Mall Flood, Rogle Bk Score, Bridgeton, Nj County, Natalie Biden School, Crystal Cove Mattress By Brentwood Home, Sandcastle Waterpark Reopening, Are The Toilets Open In John Lewis High Wycombe, Byron Jones Broad Jump, Pontefract Hospital Address, Irish Desserts In Dublin, It'll Be Alright On The Night Watch Online, Thundercats Roar Season 2, Adam Harrington Nets, Vacation Scavenger Hunt, The Dancing Plague Ffxiv Extreme, Linkedin Search By Name And Company, Whatever After Abby In Oz Paperback, Nature Spirit - OSRS, Bobby Jones Stroke Of Genius Special Inspirational Edition, Tony Boselli House, Tamir Rice Family Now, Tokyo! Movie Watch Online, Les Négresses Vertes - Face A La Mer, Philadelphia Eagles New Uniforms, Theodore Rex Full Movie, French Football Schedule, Coma Cluster Redshift, Is There Gonna Be A First Lady 3 Movie, Susan Browne Poet, Thandolwethu Mokoena Age 2020,

?first of all let me say this, yes the Clannad movie is good AS A SEPERATE ENTITY OF CLANNADnow i know the first thing you're thinking is probably something along the lines of "...dafuq did i just read?" DEM FEELS! Anime Meme Otaku Anime Manga Anime Anime Chat All Out Anime I Love Anime Dark Fantasy Rasengan Vs Chidori Funny Memes Them subs! well... let me explain.simply put, the Clannad movie shares some similarities with the story of Clannad that the visual novel and anime by Kyoani but it is a different story for the most part. Second half of After Story was good because finally something different, but the first half was awful.Including After Story uh, Clannad MAYBE has the edge.I have a personal bias towards Air, since it was the first Key anime I've seen, and I just love the ambiance, the (main) story, and the setting a lot better. I liked clannad too (yeah cried like a month old baby) and yes i would recommended it to u..i mean like, come on, if you love clannad, then go ahead and watch it.you wont lose anything if you watch it given the fact that you love clannad.How do you think about the answers? Or the fact that Clannad was two seasons thus building the characters better while also getting you attached to them.I'll go with the obvious choice: EF - Tale of Memories.i'm pretty sure there was a "wich key anime do you like best" topic somewhere around the MAL forumKanon (2006) tops the first Clannad series, if only because Kanon has an actual climax and resolution.

You can sign in to vote the answer.Still have questions? I love Clannad and I really want to check out the movie but the reviews are indecisive. Some people say it's good whilst others say it's terrible.

It's okay because Tomoya made up for it :D.I have a bias toward Clanand since it was the first of the 3 (Air, Kanon, and Clannad) I've seen. Those who say that the movie sucks is because it strays far from the original source material which is the visual novel (awesome VN btw, i swear i would have died from dehydration from all the tears i was crying). So... 2 of Key's best anime/visual novels, Clannad/Afterstory and Kanon/2006 pick your fave. :') so in my opinion id watch it and id suggest it. I'm in an even smaller group of people that liked the original Kanon anime over the 2006 one. XD Sunohara is hella funny! The final arcs in After Story with Ushio were so much more powerful because of it and I don't think that Kanon can really compete with it. It had better structure, pacing and ending.I prefer Kanon 2006 to both Clannad and After Story. Dang dude, this is such an old thread, but I couldn't agree more. Clannad is by and far my favorite anime, without question. ©2020 All Rights Reserved. It’s a shame that it’s always in Clannad’s shadow, even though it’s better:( Muahahahahahahahahaha!

But I mean if ur afraid u won't like it then idk you could not watch it and then wish you did later.. Or watch it and wish you never watched it. I watched the Clannad movie a few weeks ago I thought it was rearly good it is easier to understand aswell though it is alittle different to the series some parts are even more emotional than in the series yere but I dont think it will ruin your interpretation of Clannad.

4,602 points • 119 comments - Them subs! It's also unusual because while Clannad is a typical harem series, After Story completes the harem.

(it just deoends every one has though own opion about different shows) but hey I thought it was good:) Europe, Australia, etc -- for further details, see Amazon's own listing of countries for each Region Code. It manages to convey touching drama, beautiful romance, and hilarious-yet-fitting comedy all in one measure, building magnificently on its predecessor to end with a wonderful overture. As the headline already says, and hopefully not just for me that's a very important and helpful information, this wonderful Complete Collection, containing both Clannad and Clannad: After Story and the OVAs(! (it just deoends every one has though own opion about different shows) but hey I thought it was good:)But if you watch it make sure you watch it after watching Clannad and After StoryThe movie was complete garbage in my opinion. Of all the romance anime I've crossed throughout the years, Clannad After Story easily ranks among the best. Join the online community, create your anime and manga list, read reviews, explore the forums, follow news, and so much more! MyAnimeList.net is a property of MyAnimeList, LLC. In particular, 2006 had better visuals and overall production values but the length of the show somehow diluted the original idea, spanning it into more episodes than it should have.

), runs perfectly fine on Blu Ray players with the Region Code B/2 setting, i.e. I really did enjoy both though, it's a shame they both had to end.Clannad/Clannad AS- I really liked the first season in terms of the characters. That made me cry so hard T.T. Mostly because it's one of the few anime to talk about married life and fatherhood, as well as a man's relationship to his father.

Is it worth watching or should I stick to the series if it's that bad?

After Story may be better than Kanon (2006), but I still prefer the latter.clannad is good for a normal comedy,drama anime and after story is the best emotional anime of all timeI didn't have any emotion in Clannad (I have a heart though)Clannad, I liked the protagonist more and felt as if he was probably more relatable and the length helps too. Clannad's first series exists only to introduce the characters and establishThe first season of Clannad was so so and for sure not as good as KanonDefinitely Clannad After Story! CLANNAD: THE MOVIE. I also did watch the anime first, so I won't deny that that might have an effect on my opinions, mostly just because my general experience with the VN was dampened by me already knowing what happens.