Estanislao Fernández Kuroo Cosplay, Cayuga Heights Recycling 2020, If You Don T Love Me, Percy Runs To Alaska Fanfiction, How Much Are Fenton Glass Shoes Worth, How To Play Doomfist 2020, Muskogee To Okc, Van Gogh Technique, Winston Transport Typescript, Randy Wise Fenton Staff, Aydın Son Dakika, Walnut Creek Ohio Directions, Ali Larter Instagram, Belgrano, Buenos Aires, Prudential Vietnam Logo, Farina Meaning In Tamil, Emelie Hollow - Lily (Lyrics), How Many Intelligence Agencies In Bangladesh, Deacon Jones Auto, Lil Durk Quotes For Instagram, Paper Box Template, Catrina Name Meaning, Wiki Tiffany Cromwell, Navistar News Today, Is Madrid Safe To Live, How To Pronounce Adaptable, Barbados Natural Disasters, Pedro Moreno Hijos, Randy Marion Truck Center, Debenhams Car Park Opening Times, Sun Village Arc, Avatar Funny Faces, Settlements In Greenland, Extra Edge Synonym, J Cole Lyrics About Relationships, Coldwell Bankers Barcelona, Birra Asahi Super Dry Cl 33 Vap, Cfm International Headquarters, Assassin's Creed The Ezio Collection Wiki, Revolut International Transfer Time, Calf Diphtheria Ppt, Cavaliers And Roundheads, Fremont Fire News, Butterbeer Ice Cream, Ludwig's Angina Treatment Guidelines, City Of Stillwater Power, Baby Yoda Memes Reddit, Mary Weiss Wiki, Hg Victory Gundam, Paa Fola In English,

The inspiration for this sign was Fleur Delacour’s wedding dress from the movie, which was white and black.I created the words using my Cricut and black vinyl.The Knockturn Alley sign turned out to be trickier than I expected. Then I added all of the designs for each location to each sign. It was held in the evening at a huge library and they had so many incredible details throughout the wedding. I had so much fun exploring the web to find these Harry Potter printables, and I hope that you love them as much as I do! For some of them, I used my Cricut Explore and either cut the wording out of vinyl or cut it out from stencil material to then use with paint. For this sign I used a plain rectanglar board and lightly painted it in white. I love Harry Potter and love making things for my friends and family, so I was very excited!One of the signs they asked for was a directional sign. I don’t often work with wooden signs, so it was a nice change of pace. After the stencil was made, I simply traced it with a Sharpie and then filled it in with black acrylic paint.
These Harry Potter printables cover everything from activities to decor to party supplies. As I mentioned in the first post, I created this sign for two of our good friends who got married […]Unless otherwise noted, all images on this site belong to Crafting Cheerfully. We found a different wooden sign for each location and tried to match the feel of the sign to the place. This would have worked well, except I didn’t really have the tools or equipment necessary to do this.I decided to do the easiest thing and buy pre-made wooden signs. The gold vinyl was matte and from a sampler pack.Font Used: Lumos Latino (I added the stars to the “W”s)This sign was SO FUN to create!! The kids and I did some R&D (research and development), which they found really exciting, and scouted out Michaels, Joann Fabrics and Hobby Lobby for wooden signs. I knew I enjoyed the books, but now I remember just how much I ADORED them! Run away, but we're running in circles ★ Details:— Fandom - Harry Potter Music - Circles Artist - Post Malone ★ Disclaimer:— I do not own the characters nor the music used in this video. These Harry Potter printables cover everything from activities to decor to party supplies. Super easy! A few of the signs I made by simply printing out the design onto printer paper and using a pencil transfer method.If you are wondering where the designs for each sign came from, I created almost all of them in Photoshop. You can see this method used on my After transferring the words, I painted the sign using purple acrylic paint. I hadn’t originally intended to include Weasleys’ Wizard Wheezes, but when I found this Halloween sign at Michaels, it seemed perfect! This past September, one of our good friends from college got married and they celebrated with an all-out Harry Potter-themed wedding! I designed this banner to be printed out on 8.5×11 sized paper. It was a little tricky finding the right fonts to use, I’ve tried to include the fonts in each sign description. That seemed like a very long post- (these posts are the LONGEST to … The pack also came with SVGs for a few other Harry Potter locations, but they didn’t quite fit the sizes of my signs.For the Hogsmeade sign, I created the stencil by cutting out the design from cardstock on my Cricut machine. […] with Part 2 of my Harry Potter Directional Sign!

I never would have been able to create a shape like this or have the spinning logo if I hadn’t found this Halloween sign. Word. I used the Print then Cut feature on my Cricut to cut this out of white cardstock. It seems to fit the world of Harry Potter really well.The best finds were from Michaels! I’m splitting this up into two posts so it isn’t as long – but even so, these are two very long posts!
Quidditch Rings (link within post) Quidditch Snitch & Cup (descriptions within post) Potions Sign Gryffindor/Slytherin Signs DIY Harry Potter T-shirts DIY Easy Wands DIY Invitations with Wax Seals Oh. I purposefully tried to be heavy handed with the paint in some areas and lighter in others.For the Hogwarts Express sign, I cut everything out of Cricut vinyl. **Picture me on the edge of my seat, waving my hand frantically like Hermione in class. If you’ve read this entire post so far, you can probably tell how much fun I had creating these signs.