Weather In Switzerland In September 2020, Scooby Doo Birthday Balloons, What Does It Mean To Reset Something, Abbeville County Courthouse Jobs, Gertrude Yorkes Death, Advertised Planning Applications Mornington Peninsula, Lsu Logo 2020, Natchitoches Events 2019, Competitive Strategy: Techniques For Analyzing Industries And Competitors Isbn, Bunny Kiss Human, Stonnington Planning Process, Line Voltage Thermostat, Bahrain Fort Museum Architect, Reddit The Flash Season 6, Thinkific Webhook Api, Run This Town Film, West Winds Motel Clayton Ny, Salmonella Pathogenesis Ppt, Schiit Asgard 1, Jedi Meme Generator, Proteus Vulgaris Treatment, Madrid To Málaga Train Renfe, What Channel Is The Bachelor On Directv, Money Birthday Wishes, Monica Spear Cause Of Death, Philips Hue Outdoor 40w Power Supply, Pierre Bonnard Pictures, Does Callie Torres Die, Ardennes Forest Ww2, Schiit Hel Review Reddit, Superman Pictures To Print, Nottingham City Fc, School Spirit Trailer, Carl Lundstedt Married, Keke Rosberg Son, Guadeloupe Population 2020, Yahoo Calendar Link Generator,

He disowned me. Story Percy ended the war with his life but what if he wasn't just a demigod, rather much more. Percy is betrayed by all, his parents are dead, his father disowns him, Annabeth cheats on him. Found by Chaos.
She bowed. Except Hestia, she was with Percy. Darkness.

I think it is because this is not part of Olympus' domain."

For years we searched and Hermes and Nico knew about this the entire time. Piper and Percy both sighed with relief.

The only home I had left. You have done Olympus a great favour. But one thing the Gods forgot to ask was: Will he?

That is usually how we determine the strength." Story I asked him before he left why he gave me this. He runs away to Alaska, only to discover Uranus waiting for him... Thalia grumbled.

She beamed at me and touched my forehead. Yes I realize I said Zoe, while I was in the palace for the first time with my father, I saw her and immediately hugged her, after she realized who I was, she stopped trying to kill me. The land beyond the Gods. "Sorry about that, I need to get the hang of this." And a large cabin on an isolated piece of land which I owned. I majored in Earth and Marine science.

She said it shyly, and I nearly jumped up and down with happiness but settled with a hug. Two lights appeared and I saw Nico minor god of the dead.I was furious.

I was going to have a few words with my son. Again. He got angry at that. I majored in Earth and Marine science. Annabi- sorry Annabeth squealed and kissed him. I told him that it was his fault for not protecting her like I begged him to. He sees all the grime faces looking at him as he returns. I asked and all of them shook their head, except Hermes. He winked and I smiled in return.

That's all I could see. Uranus nods and focuses all of his power, his own life force and sends it to Percy and with his final fading breath he says "I love you son, promise me you won't destroy Olympus."
I was glowing? But when I got there, what I saw was so horrible I let all of my emotional turmoil out and created huge waves, hurricanes, and earthquakes, they were both dead, a sword made out of stone was going through Pauls gut, with blood everywhere. Percy Jackson has been exiled and betrayed. I guess I have no other choice but to walk on foot.We were about half way there when a load of spikes shot at us. Didn't want to see the damage I caused as I ran through the forest. Disclaimer: I do not own any of the Percy Jackson series, books or characters.A/N: Just saying this not going to be a Percy and Annabeth fanfiction.I stood in the throne room. "How can he not be affected? But here's a twist he turns him into a god, trains him, then sends him back to Earth. "I replied bowing to all of them in respect. Everyone gasped and started to strangle him before he vanished. She smiled sadly and I quickly added "don't worry mom I'll be sure to keep in touch." Your review has been posted.

The monsters hadn’t been that bad either, just a few per state. "Olympians, prepare yourselves, we are going to Alaska. Zeus explained cautiously as if I was a bomb waiting to explode. I got a scholarship and attended Alaska Fairbanks. We won. His power over water was weak and hadn't even killed a monster yet. Not a single one had sensed him.After flashing here I found a thick piece of ice and began to build a fortress. Hades nodded and I sighed it seemed that everyone knew were he was. I questioned her and for once she didn't have an answer.

After it was over I went to their apartment. I know I never came across someone who was smart. Fanfiction. I continued but didn't notice the trap under my foot. Percy nods, "Yes father, I trust you unlike that seascum of a father, and that wretched camp and that slutty spawn of Athena, who tossed me out like last weeks trash." It is also known as the "land beyond the gods" and the "home of Alcyoneus (the bane of Hades/Pluto)". They knew what I had done to save everyone and they were annoyed at how others had been treating me.A new camper appeared the day I left.

At first I didn't realised but when I felt the power that rushed into my body, I glared at them. Oh well, now I can finnally catch him, even though he is more powerful than me he'll learn his lesson. He was wrong.