Brentwood Home Oceano, Hep B Booster For Healthcare Workers, Auburn Alabama Shooting Last Night, Sand Dollar Beach Bed And Breakfast4,4(47)2,4 Km Away€103, T8 Welding Wire, Mindfulness Book Publishers, Outdoor Lighting Pinterest, Swimming Pool Barriers, Make Everyday An Adventure Quote, Auburn Swimming Pool, Iberdrola Stock NYSE, Chris Haynes Wiki, Obits This Week, Luke Hobbs Wife, Seabrook Island Beach, Never Have I Ever Ben Actor, Black Flag Symbol, Valerie Pringle Niagara-on-the-lake, Stargate Universe Season 3 Episode 1, Nash Bridges Daughter Dies, Jellycat Monty Dragon Amazon, Synchronized Swimming Bay Area, Md Sports Pool Table Slate, Marietta Ga Gas Company, I Ate Raw Cookie Dough And Now I Have Diarrhea, Strong Scouse Accent, Almost Paradise Wiki, Argentina Gdp Growth 2019, Safdie Brothers Israel, Design Agency Minneapolis, Sicko Mode Lyrics Genius, Cold Pizza Cast, Adam Harrington Nets, Erin Bates Instagram, Mayville State Login, Butterbeer Cupcakes Cream Soda, Crisalidas By Fernando Maria Guerrero Summary, Virgin Active Coaches, Cleo Animal Crossing, Everyday Swizz Beatz, Seabrook Island Beach, The Weeknd My Dear Melancholy, Songs, Spidey Super Stories, Medan City Tour, Dmg Egypt Events, Amal Clooney Wedding Lipstick, Lviv Night Clubs, Nascar Word Search Printable, Martavis Bryant 40 Time, Zlatko Buric Movies, Iron Man Birthday, Herculaneum, Mo Zip Code, Minecraft How To See Your Dimension, Adp Hyderabad Reviews, Valencia 30 Day Weather Forecast, Target Harry Potter Costume, Director Of Pulmonary Department Harvard Medical School, Janus Webrtc Build, Assassin's Creed Odyssey The Resistance, Versailles Pronunciation In French, Hermione Granger Images, Cow American Pronunciation, Cayuga Heights Recycling 2020, Airport Architecture Case Study, Ntv News Photo Contest, Godfather Gif Family, Philadelphia Film Center, Lene Lovich I Think We're Alone Now, Sylvester's Oxon Hill, Boss Distortion Pedal, Bad Bunny House, César Vicente Wikipedia, Sai Name Meaning In Sanskrit, Bun B Car Collection, Salmonella Vaccine For Pigeons Uk, Campylobacter Prevention In Animals, Aspen Highlands Apartments, Laurens Electric Phone Number, First Nations Symbols, Nimbus 2000 Broom Original, Wrecked Netflix Movie, Big Sean Website, Wholesale Fenton Glass, Member Plural Or Singular, Star Falls Episode 20, Claudia Valentina Singer Songwriter, Manchester Nh Airport Airlines, Interior Alaska Land For Sale, Lego Juniors Mia's Organic Food Market Instructions, Lana Delaney Appearances, Average Running Speed Km/hr, Who The (bleep) Did I Marry? - Youtube, Indestructible Work Shoes, Thornton Water Park,

There's honestly not much else for me to say because I don't really have much else that wouldn't just be mindless gushing. It would preserve the quality because they can’t waste any episodes on bullshit that doesn’t progress the storyline.and its like it isnt even about barry anymore i just have to sit through another episode of Iris and friends and Iris in the mirror verse like wtf i dont care at all Iris is cool but they just dont even act like real people and barry legit gets his ass kicked by everyone he should beat without even trying like the other seasons so now they made him like hes losing his speed so its atleast kinda reasonable he loses but the things that we enjoyed how barry had to overcome and learn new things like wally just 3 mans on the helicopter and barry only replies with cool youre gonna have to teach me that sometimes like whaaat?

Sort by.

Although somehow, I actually managed to enjoy the Eva and Mirrorverse storyline in 6b.Eric was not in charge of the writing of crisis. They spent so much time on useless plotlines.

I think I posted here once during Crisis and with the conclusion of season 6, I'd like to post some of my opinions about how the most recent season of The Flash ended up, considering that I actually watched it as it came out. Season 6.

new.

Close • Posted by 3 minutes ago.

This half felt like the show found some good footing again.Crisis was a major disappointment. The new characters like Chester/Camilla/Zoe/Allegra are just bland and boring. Flash Reddit Chats Discord. Can't lie, Routh's Superman won me over instantly though. Crisis was meh and 6B was really poor, 6B is the worst episodes I’ve watched on the flash imo.

100% Upvoted. The site may not work properly if you don't If you do not update your browser, we suggest you visit Press J to jump to the feed. Both of them should have had to do it. r/FlashTV: Welcome to r/FlashTV, a subreddit about the comic-book TV series starring Grant Gustin. This isn’t a show about Wally hence why he was only on for 1 episode. And they really did a lot of building up of flash disappearing and they just showed that newspaper scene so many times that I just kept waiting for it and it never happened!I’m so disappointed by Crisis.

For context, Season 1 would be a 10 and 2 would be a 9.

It would have been nice if he was around for 2 but no more than that.
I did say a lot of critical things about Season 6 though. SEVEN. hot. While the bloodwork arc was ok, crisis made most of it pointless since barry didnt actually disappear.

The flash used to be my favourite show, but now it's like theyve started focusing on a much younger audience. 10 comments.

I almost threw up at episodes 11, 14 and especially 15 with the exorcism. Discuss anything and everything about the show … 6B was a huge letdown imo, wasn't a fan of most of it. Discuss anything and everything about the show here. 0 comments. 29 comments. With the trailers giving a shot of the Reverse Flash and the constant teasing of The Flash's vanishing, it seemed as if he was going to disappear. Why the high rating? There was supposed to be 3 more episodes but they couldn’t film any of them completely before the lockdownSeason 6 is a weird one for all of us I think.
I really think it was the worst crossover.After Crisis felt like it fell into the same pitfall as the later half of Arrow with Felicity. 298. pinned by moderators. share.

Press question mark to learn the rest of the keyboard shortcuts