Empathy, Inc Black And White, Star Trek Time Travel 2020 Meme, Alix Bénézech Net Worth, Lucio Equalizer Skin, Gundam Uc 0079, Harry Potter Font Google Docs, Midas | Fortnite Drawing, Akemnji Ndifornyen Birthday, Carl Lundstedt Married, Zimbabwe Food Recipes, Ruby's Gems Episodes, Famous Musicians From Manchester, Wooden Baby Mobile Hanger, Crestwood Dragon Age: Inquisition Map, Liverpool Volunteer Centre, Wholesale Stores In Panama, Belle Birthday Cake, Birthday Wishes For Godmother, Monzo Us Banking License, Warforged 5e Book, Lake Coatepeque Real Estate, How To Install Optifine Mac, Aegir Summoners War Rta, Donna Pescow Movies And Tv Shows, How Cold Can Rabbits Tolerate, Arma 3 Isladuala, December 24th 2019, Wiki Tiffany Cromwell, Heart Rate Of A Horse During Exercise, Phaneesh Murthy Wife, Sec Sporting Events, Globus Baumarkt Trier, Taylor Coppenrath Net Worth, Craig Olejnik Net Worth, Carla Thomas Death, Campton, Ky Weather,

1 hits: "Message in a Bottle" and "Walking on the Moon".

Try Prime Hello, Sign in Account & Lists Sign in Account & Lists Returns & Orders Try Prime Cart.

The Police were a

I have nievely bought counterfeit copies and I have thrown them away or sold as counterfeit copies for ripping to iTunes if you subscribe to iTunes Match!

I recently replaced my vinyl copy of this, and other Police albums, with CDs.

Memorable tunes and great times.

Silver and blue sticker on the front "Featuring The Hit Singles: Message In A Bottle And Walking On The Moon AMLH 64792" Sold by …

Get track

Amazon is like a Xmas Wonderland!! Some user-contributed text on this page is available under the The Police - Regatta de Blanc Original 12" Vinyl 1979 . Please try againSorry, we failed to record your vote.

By 1979's Reggatta de Blanc (translation: White Reggae), nonstop touring had sharpened the Police's original blend of reggae-rock to perfection, resulting in breakthrough success. A couple of huge hits came from this disc "Message In A Bottle" and "Walking On The Moon" and the non single tracks are all good as well.

It's the old story - black music played by white faces for maximum profit - but there's a twist. Get track

The Police were a

Please try againSorry, we failed to record your vote.

Reggatta de Blanc by the Police.

Please try againSorry, we failed to record your vote.

Get album

Reggatta de Blanc was the 1st The Police I had purchased when in high school.

AWESOME GROUP !

Get track

The instrumental piece came from the long instrumental break in the live performance of "Can't Stand Losing You" and earned the band the 1981 Grammy Award for Best Rock Inst…

Listen free to The Police – Reggatta De Blanc (Message in a Bottle, Reggatta De Blanc and …

Message in a Bottle is probably the coolest Police riff (and a hard one to play over and over consistently!)

It has a nice package as well.

135,643 ! Get track

Time zone: always takes me back to night fishing shelley beach, bundeena, Australia.

Get track

Reggatta de Blanc by the Police.

Get track

Sting's bass has real slinky sound to it, with good bottom end for measure.