Risk Profile & KYC
DISCLAIMER & TERMS
2. Your information, whether public or private, will NOT be sold , rented, exchanged, transferred or given to any company or individual for any reason without your consent.
3. Your information will be used SOLELY for providing the servicesto you for which you have subscribed to us and not for any other purposes.
4. Your information given to us represents your identity with us. If any changes are brought in any of the fields of which you have provided us the information, You shell bring it to our notice by either calling usor sending an email to us.
6. By signing the form above, you agree to provide us your valid mobile number. Also by providing your mobile number, you provide us the consent to call you on the number provided by you and send SMS on your mobile number. You provide your consent for us to use your mobile numbers even if it is registered on the National 'DO Not Disturb' registry.
7. The Fincapresearch as a merchant shall be under no liability whatsoever in respect of any loss or damage arising directly or indirectly out of the decline of authorisation for any Transaction, on Account of the Cardholder having exceeded the preset limit mutually agreed by us with our acquiring bank from time to time.
Investment risk profile
In setting up an investment portfolio suitable for you, your financial adviser will ask you a series of questions about your financial and lifestyle goals. Using this information, plus details of your current assets, liabilities and income, your adviser can determine what level of risk or exposure you are prepared to tolerate in relation to fluctuations in the marketplace - and the level that makes sense for your stage in life. From this, an appropriate mix of assets can be allocated to your investment portfolio.
|Your Total Score
||Your Investment Profile
|High Growth Investors(151-225)
||Your Investment portfolio should have bias toward capital growth and you have little need for income. You are prepared to accept a higher degree of volatility and risk. Your primary concern is to accumulate assets over medium to long term.
|Medium Growth Investor(75-150)
||Your investment portfolio should have focus on capital growth with some need for income. You are ready to take calculated risk to achieve better returns
The questionnaire returns a score on the basis of which you fall in either of the category mentioned above. This assessment is made solely on the basis of your financial situation and the answers selected by you.
As your advisor, I and you confirm that we have worked together to determine your risk profile and the investment options that are best suited for your investment style.